Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
upload_2020-12-20_8-57-12.jpeg

I’m so going to hell...

Boy USPS is screwed. A have a computer battery that left California and is now heading to Lexington Kentucky. Well, it's heading east across the mountains anyway. I wonder how long it will take to get it back tho the midwest and north to Iowa. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Hey all. I have a box that is MIA as well............Shows scanned in, then nothing for 3 weeks.....

Wife sent a package to her niece, in Red Deer alberta. 3 days. And it was a big box. Shocking. Stuff she ordered 2 weeks ago is still in transit.

I sent all of you a really cool Christmas gift but I guess nobody received them, oh well it’s the thought that counts. LOL

Happy Sunday from the frozen Tundra. Wife is out seeing grand kids at Ft Meade. I be a bachelor till next week! Woo Hoo. Poor Mitch he is going to have to repeat himself for days due to the time change in his Korean jail and the overall habit many on here of no back reading. He may as well assume two identities one for night crew and one for days! Poor guy! This wet weather has really messed up our new shop concrete pouring plans. All formed up and ready to go but to wet. Low water bridge that we have to cross is under water.

Tons of it happening. They are just throwing stuff in bins to get rid of it I bet.
Not exactly.
What they’ve done is similar to what UPS and FedEx has done for decades. For cross regional items, those going cross country thats is, They send it to the center with the least number of packages . Supposedly this speeds up service

Tryin to sneak a cigar here and there. got the window open, bout 30 deg outside......

Try going in the bathroom and running the shower to get a good steam in the room, turn the exhaust fan on and blow the smoke at the fan.... The steam will help dampen the smell....

Why? Time is precious to me.......... You will tell me about it its what you guys do!

-
Back