Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
E2565217-495F-4A16-A3B4-050495B005B4.jpeg.jpg

Guys! The guys from the other thread said I can have this. I told them I can use it to pack some wheel bearings and stuff. Isn't it neat! Think of the crevices I can get into with it!

This is so bad ***, I got it from the lada group.

I'd like to make the American version of this.

I think a duster for sure and I can't think of what to put in the center that is totally American, and the tree

131932799_2572823506341328_7353103523803665320_n.jpg

I've used NWS to track the weather for years, pretty handy when work involved playing with concrete and asphalt. The radar was most helpful. Couple days ago NWS "improved" the radar portion of the site. I'm sure I will in time either get used to it or learn to make it more usable. For the time being It Sucks!

So there's a new variant of Covid-19 in UK and Europe now.... It's supposed to infect more seriously and spread easier...

Should we should call it Covid-20....

Is the vaccine going to work against that???

Maybe US should ban any flights in from Europe and UK to keep that outta here....

So there's a new variant of Covid-19 in UK and Europe now.... It's supposed to infect more seriously and spread easier...

Should we should call it Covid-20....

Is the vaccine going to work against that???

Maybe US should ban any flights in from Europe and UK to keep that outta here....

It appears some countries have already done so. The mutation has allegedly been found in Italy also.

Like I have been preaching from the start wee need a complete lock down that is enforced for a few months. No other way to slow this down. Sucks but let the cards fall where they may.

-
Back