Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great to see you in the coffee shop @Ddaddy

How are you?
I’m doing fine. Busy as can be with my new gig as Senior VP of Preclinical Drug Product Development at the new Pharmaceutical Company. They have also made me an Officer of the Company and I am neck deep in SEC filings and financing agreements. We are trying to close a $5 million round by Christmas. This is my first time dealing directly with SEC as an officer of a public company so it has been quite an experience. Also the first time having my joining a company being covered in a Press Release on NASDAQ and also covered on Yahoo Finance.

Interesting times...

So why the red x disagree??

Because I don't agree on the 68 Chargers...

You were trash talking them and we loved ours...

68 charger 383 2 bbl, dark green with black vinyl top, console, and buckets... That's all I remember of it because I was 5 years old when dad got rid of it for a company car...

Did someone say cookies?

My wife and daughter have been busy in the kitchen today. 7 dozen chocolate chip cookies, 2 dozen sugar cookies, a few hand molded chocolates and 6 dozen hand dipped chocolate covered cream cheese and Oreo truffles.

And they are still at it...gingerbread drop cookies in the oven now.

Good thing I don’t have a sweet tooth!

View attachment 1715653902 View attachment 1715653903 View attachment 1715653904

Send them over here when they're done over there... :D

I’m not sure what was in the brownies from Arkansas...but I’m feeling pretty groovy!

View attachment 1715653905

shoe laces.jpg

Good Morning Mopar Free Men...and Women
Just got my breakfast delivered. Barely warm. So its time to take things into my own hands and operate as an inmate @dartinabout Tike.
No microwave here so gotta get creative. Steaming hot water in the sink
View attachment 1715653924

Just don't drop a deuce in there...

stewie-griffin-1-what-the-deuce.jpg

Buddy had a 68 charger. 440 4bbl. That thing went. Only car that would break tires loose at 30 mph and turn right around on dry asphalt. What a blast! car is long gone,too bad.

Take an extension chord. Cut the female end off. Take a paperclip or a metal object and make a complete circuit. Think like a light buld without the glass. Get a pan of salt water. It has to be pretty salty and put your metal object in and plug it in. It heats the water up to a boil. Set your dinner in it and it will warm up. The water HAS TO BE salty or it will blow the breaker

If he starts a fire, then at least he will get to go outside... :D

68 charger 383 2 bbl, dark green with black vinyl top, console, and buckets... That's all I remember of it because I was 5 years old when dad got rid of it for a company car...
No, i wasnt trash talking the old chargers, I was just saying I don't miss the ones I had and I'm glad they went to good homes.

I'm an A body gal. I would trade a charger for a dart in a heartbeat because of preference. Chargers are cool cars, I had two 68s. I thought they were a little big for me but that's opinion, not trashing talking them.

Same for E bodies, cool looking rides but they were made for very tall men.

No, i wasnt trash talking the old chargers, I was just saying I don't miss the ones I had and I'm glad they went to good homes.

I'm an A body gal. I would trade a charger for a dart in a heartbeat because of preference. Chargers are cool cars, I had two 68s. I thought they were a little big for me but that's opinion, but trashing talking them.

I'd love to have a 70 Charger, my favorite year, second choice would be a 73 Charger Rallye, 340 Magnum, like a friend of mine had back in the day.

Buddy had a 68 charger. 440 4bbl. That thing went. Only car that would break tires loose at 30 mph and turn right around on dry asphalt. What a blast! car is long gone,too bad.

My uncle restored a 69 Charger R/T SE, 440 4 speed, medium green with tan vinyl roof and tan leather interior...

It's been floating around the car brokers since and is now up to $75000 asking price...

Here it is in progress:

Mark's charger 02.jpg

Here's after it was done:

996964-4-xl.jpg

996964-6-xl.jpg

996964-8-xl.jpg

996964-10-xl.jpg

996964-11-xl.jpg

996964-0-xl.jpg

Charger Sale.jpg

Charger Specs.jpg

Text charger.jpg

Last edited:

One of the ones I had was yellow with black stripes and black vynil top. Buckets, console in black interior

The other one was FF1 green, the light green with a lot of silver in it. Green interior with buckets and console. That one never had a vynil top

I'm an A body gal. I would trade a charger for a dart in a heartbeat because of preference. Chargers are cool cars, I had two 68s. I thought they were a little big for me but that's opinion, not trashing talking them.

If I took back the red X, would I get accused of "Indian giving"???? :lol:

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish I had my ‘68 Superbee back. It was Gold with black stripes, 383 auto.

Not sure if I really want back it or if it’s just unfinished business from the past...it was fun to drive though.

D3CC17C0-A75F-4349-A2EB-E0646BFD4775.jpeg

-
Back