Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think the best bill I ever paid was a American express, they did not cover something that was bad. I think it was a few hundred and I sent them all one cent stamps and one extra so they had to cut me a check! Love stamps they are leagle currency or were!

I wish I could send this hot plate of food to @MOPARMITCH .
Fuel your body this morning friends.

Damn it, must be to big, well take my word for it, two eggs over easy and two strips of bacon almost crisp and hot, orange juice Mitch

Think the best bill I ever paid was a American express, they did not cover something that was bad. I think it was a few hundred and I sent them all one cent stamps and one extra so they had to cut me a check! Love stamps they are leagle currency or were!
Wait, you can use stamps as legal currency?!

Ok, here's my Covid 19 Quarantine video from Seoul South Korea. I started a new YouTube Channel ( Mekong Mitch ) and this is the only vid there. I have no subscribers yet on that channel, So Im hoping some of you guys will subscribe. My plan is to start making videos of all my travels in S.E. Asia, so there will be more to later.. please subscribe...

Thanks for the vid Mitch.

I wish I could send this hot plate of food to @MOPARMITCH .
Fuel your body this morning friends.

Damn it, must be to big, well take my word for it, two eggs over easy and two strips of bacon almost crisp and hot, orange juice Mitch

It sounds good... Do you have enough for EVERYBODY???? :D

Nope !! But if I could make it to a meeting I would be happy to cook for everyone

Well my quarantine with two toddlers is over today (imposed by the wife as punishment for the time away on that tractor, or so I think that was her secret reasoning) Sending them to the daycare lady so they can get rid of the cabin fever that’s built up over 3 weeks.
Then it’s off to work on the dart! 440 assembly prep perhaps? Maybe some more welding?

I was visiting a friend from high school for the first time there and parked in the street in front of his house... A cop came and wrote me a ticket for parking there... The no parking zone sign was at least a half block or more away and I didn't see it... :wtf:

So I went to the police station in person and paid it in all pennies...
twocents.gif

The clerk was pissed!!! :mad:

A different cop came in while she was counting the pennies and she went off on him saying, "See what happens when you guys piss people off, I have to deal with it!!!"
nutkick.gif

After counting out about $3 in pennies she said, "**** it, I'm taking your word that it's all there", and dumped the whole pile of pennies in the cash drawer and wrote my receipt...
luvplace.gif

Last edited:
Ok, here's my Covid 19 Quarantine video from Seoul South Korea. I started a new YouTube Channel ( Mekong Mitch ) and this is the only vid there. I have no subscribers yet on that channel, So Im hoping some of you guys will subscribe. My plan is to start making videos of all my travels in S.E. Asia, so there will be more to later.. please subscribe...

Subscribed :thumbsup:

Nope !! But if I could make it to a meeting I would be happy to cook for everyone

I'll be right there with ya...

When I went to Tulsa to visit Cliff and Asa, we had a cookout one night... They showed me where their local Sam's Club was and I used my card to buy chicken, ground beef, ribs, asparagus, corn, etc... I brought my special rub and bbq sauce from home and I took care of the ribs (3 or 4 full racks)... Mary (Cliff's wife) took care of the chicken and burgers on the back patio grill while I covered the food in the oven... It was too much for me to cook at one time and Mary stepped up to help... We made a great team...

We fed about 20 people that day... Asa (Dart Doctor), Martin (TXDart) from Texas, Bill (Oklacarcollceto from Tulsa), Cliff (TiredOldRebel), Mary, their 3 boys, and some of their relatives stop buy to grab a bite and we still had a bunch of leftovers... There was at least five of us FABO guys there from the deleted thread.... That was a great time... :D

Mary would not let anybody in her kitchen... :mad: :mob: However, I have special permission to cook in her kitchen any time, I earned her respect and rights to cook in her kitchen that day.... :confederateflag:

I was visiting a friend from high school for the first time there and parked in the street in front of his house... A cop came and wrote me a ticket for parking there... The no parking zone sign was at least a half block or more away and I didn't see it... :wtf:

So I went to the police station in person and paid it in all pennies... View attachment 1715660411

The clerk was pissed!!! :mad:

A different cop came in while she was counting the pennies and she went off on him saying, "See what happens when you guys piss people off, I have to deal with it!!!" View attachment 1715660388

After counting out about $3 in pennies she said, "**** it, I'm taking your word that it's all there", and dumped the whole pile of pennies in the cash drawer and wrote my receipt... View attachment 1715660386
That’s probably why our sheriff’s office has a sign, no change or cash, money order or certified cashiers check only

Yep, I remember, I bet we could handle it all outside next time @krazykuda

Man, think of the feast we could have if all of us coffee thread members got together on a huge grill and had a cookout.... With all of our talents and special recipes we could have a great feast...

It would be better than any restaurant or catering service could provide...

That’s probably why our sheriff’s office has a sign, no change or cash, money order or certified cashiers check only

It's not the first time that I may be responsible for rules and restrictions added to society.... :rolleyes:

First drum song I ever learned and learned it well by the time I was 12

-
Back