Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You’ll get a kick out of this.

my wife is due April 4th. The National tractor pulling championships got moved back to March 31-April 3rd. She really didn’t like the suggestion we go so that the 4 engines, 8000 hp Top Fuel Hemi powered tractors that shake so much they register on a seismograph could put her in labor
That would shake the after birth right off!:rofl:

my wife is due April 4th. The National tractor pulling championships got moved back to March 31-April 3rd. She really didn’t like the suggestion we go so that the 4 engines, 8000 hp Top Fuel Hemi powered tractors that shake so much they register on a seismograph could put her in labor

That would get her started but then you'd have to leave the event......right?.....

We used to have two good tractor events nearby. Cal Poly San Luis Obispo has a couple tractors and hosts an event on campus. Tractors and Poly Dollys usually make for a good Saturday afternoon :D

Yep. But it’s “not a sound investment” :rolleyes:

Anyway? How are you feeling? Fully recovered?
Well we've done really well with it and have no regrets.
Doing well, no permanent lung damage. A few more weeks and I should be 100%.

Impressive but the worst one I’ve ever seen was when one of the top fuel hemis on a modified exploded at about the 150 ft mark. Lost the blower belt, over rev’d, block exploded like that, the blower went up into the rafters of Freedom hall and slammed into the roof, in the process, the shock of it blew a second hemi and the gernaded the rear end, sending the driver up and out of the seat in a hurry. Luckily he wasn’t hurt and the shields protected him from shrapnel. But there was some in the crowd hit and the roof took damage. After that, they started requiring safety tethers on the blowers

Well we've done really well with it and have no regrets.
Doing well, no permanent lung damage. A few more weeks and I should be 100%.
Glad to hear on both. A certain Dr Google claimed it wasn’t sound because you have to pay taxes :rolleyes:.

Stay healthy friend

Impressive but the worst one I’ve ever seen was when one of the top fuel hemis on a modified exploded at about the 150 ft mark. Lost the blower belt, over rev’d, block exploded like that, the blower went up into the rafters of Freedom hall and slammed into the roof, in the process, the shock of it blew a second hemi and the gernaded the rear end, sending the driver up and out of the seat in a hurry. Luckily he wasn’t hurt and the shields protected him from shrapnel. But there was some in the crowd hit and the roof took damage. After that, they started requiring safety tethers on the blowers

Holy cow! That sounds like some dollars going up! Glad driver was okay.

Good morning all. Got to go get a replacement screw for the sight mount on my bow, chink some more on the house and take measurements for most of the siding for the house.

Morning everyone, nice day here out in the patch. Just doing a quick drive through of my wells.

.5%20Small%20Block%20Mopar%20GL%20small.jpg

Went andtried the astro van, it is warm enough outside that the punky fuel would burn. The other day not even a fart. So its in shop melting off. Think i will work tomorrow, getting kinda bored.

it sounds like a bee hive outside, all the sleds out buzzing around.

-
Back