Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well remember its a two shot vaccine to be effective. From what I've read and the talk of heard immunity I feel its not like a yearly flu shot, but more like a polio or shingles vaccine.
My kids daycare lady, her husband works for one of the companies producing it. He’s said for a month now that the herd thing is best case scenario. He thinks in about 3 to 5 years, it’ll end up going the same path as the yearly flu. But what’s weird is... flu A fb B cases are almost nonexistent this year. It’s all Covid 19. Which doesn’t make sense unless the same people at risk for the flu, are the ones getting Covid 19 now and the immune system as such can kill the flu viruses faster? Which still doesn’t make sense. I don’t know, I’m not a Google expert or pretend to be a medical pro so I’m probably wrong here.

You're up **** creek....

Pretty much.... I can retire Feb of 2024. So in order for the promotion to count for my retirement, I have to hold the rank for 1 year prior to retirement. Meaning I have to complete that course no later than Feb of 2023. With them being full thru 2022, I don’t see that happening now. Unless something changes policy wise, which it might.

I thought it was not a "live" virus but targeted the DNA strain of covid?
I’d have to ask him. He’s a pharmaceutical chemist and has been working on this vaccine since August so he’ll know.
But what I don’t get and what he doesn’t understand, he’s not allowed to get the vaccine. You would think they’d want the people making the stuff to get it too

Knowledge is power in the military.

Knowledge is Power.jpg

This morning was the weekly weigh in.
I lost two pounds last week for a total of 22 pounds in the last month.
Its been 20 years since I weighed this much. It feels great!!

Yeah but I’m guessing you didn’t wanna lose it the way you did

I'll take it any way I can get it... :rolleyes:

I’m curious to see if this vaccine stuff actually works or if it’s like the flu shot where it works to a point but you can still get it.
The latter is appearing to be true so far, according to one of the Indy tv stations, 42 percent of people taking the vaccines so far have ended up testing positive within 2 weeks of getting it. Some with symptoms some without.

they’re also saying it can take months for ones body to actually develop an immunity to it with the vaccine. And during that time, people are still at risk.

Dr. Fauchi said that a person has full immunity within 10 - 14 days after the second shots with the vaccines available right now... According to their studies....

Dr. Fauchi said that a person has full immunity within 10 - 14 days after the second shots with the vaccines available right now... According to their studies....
Yep but you gotta wait 6 months between shots. Which means this damn thing is with us for all of this year at least

This guy has also admitted to lying to the public and even his own team. So I’d caution against believing anything his says as 100 percent true. Just as I wouldn’t believe ANY politician, regardless of party

I have a chiro appt today, let the pain begin... again... :mad:

The kid is supposed to come in from Detroit after delaying the trip yesterday... We'll see if he drives in or delays again... :BangHead:

Older boy was too busy to help me install the new faucet in the kitchen sink yesterday, so I'll have to wait for the younger son to get in or do it by myself... The older boy said that he wants to learn how to do home repairs the other day... :rolleyes:

Dishes are piling up in the kitchen sink because I have the old faucet out and waiting for help installing the new one.... And without being able to wash the dishes, it doesn't make sense to clean out the old leftovers in the fridge as the dishes will just pile up more in the sink... It doesn't make sense to go grocery shopping until I clear the leftovers out of the fridge to make room for the new food.... I'm starting to feel like Chris' luck has rubbed off on me.. :poke: :mob:

I have a chiro appt today, let the pain begin... again... :mad:

The kid is supposed to come in from Detroit after delaying the trip yesterday... We'll see if he drives in or delays again... :BangHead:

Older boy was too busy to help me install the new faucet in the kitchen sink yesterday, so I'll have to wait for the younger son to get in or do it by myself... The older boy said that he wants to learn how to do home repairs the other day... :rolleyes:

Dishes are piling up in the kitchen sink because I have the old faucet out and waiting for help installing the new one.... And without being able to wash the dishes, it doesn't make sense to clean out the old leftovers in the fridge as the dishes will just pile up more in the sink... It doesn't make sense to go grocery shopping until I clear the leftovers out of the fridge to make room for the new food.... I'm starting to feel like Chris' luck has rubbed off on me.. :poke: :mob:
Good, you can have it all haha

Yep but you gotta wait 6 months between shots. Which means this damn thing is with us for all of this year at least

No, 3 weeks between shots for the Pfizer vaccine and 4 weeks between shots for the Moderna vaccine....

Where are you getting your information???? :realcrazy:

My other mother in law passed away this weekend... (My brother's ex wife's mom...) She was bed ridden in a nursing home for a while.. Was positive for Covid when she passed...

My other mother in law passed away this weekend... (My brother's ex wife's mom...) She was bed ridden in a nursing home for a while.. Was positive for Covid when she passed...
Sorry to hear Karl. She's in a better place.

Morning all. Roasting coffee!
I get to drive to Louisiana today and at the transportation center for 0600 tomorrow morning.

Here's something f*cked up... :mad:

I talked with my brother for a bit on Sunday... Then talking with the older son afterwards, he mentions that his cousin (my brother's daughter) is married now... :wtf:

My brother never mentioned to me that his daughter is married... :wtf: :drama:

I know he wasn't happy about her going out with this guy and moving away to California with him... (he's in the Marines...) :usflag:

I can understand a shotgun wedding... :elmer: (That's how I got married...) :drama:

But it would be nice to know that my niece is married.... :rolleyes:

I guess that I'll have to wait and see if there's a new member of the family in 9 months or less....
Coffee.gif
:popcorn:

Made it to shop. Decided it was a good time fo another cuppa..
Then back to patching rust holes.
Gotta drag the lightning metal sticker around hoist, as i cant turn van around due to a missing brake drum. Going to try a time lapse video today. For practice. I want to start documenting work i do on customers classics. This way they can see what i did for prep behind the filler and primer.

No, 3 weeks between shots for the Pfizer vaccine and 4 weeks between shots for the Moderna vaccine....

Where are you getting your information???? :realcrazy:
The tv this morning. That same Indy channel said the second doses are being pushed out to 6 months now in some areas.

Here's something f*cked up... :mad:

I talked with my brother for a bit on Sunday... Then talking with the older son afterwards, he mentions that his cousin (my brother's daughter) is married now... :wtf:

My brother never mentioned to me that his daughter is married... :wtf: :drama:

I know he wasn't happy about her going out with this guy and moving away to California with him... (he's in the Marines...) :usflag:

I can understand a shotgun wedding... :elmer: (That's how I got married...) :drama:

But it would be nice to know that my niece is married.... :rolleyes:

I guess that I'll have to wait and see if there's a new member of the family in 9 months or less.... View attachment 1715664161 :popcorn:
Probably wont hear about either...

-
Back