Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone got a guess as to what these are off of?

2B237B5C-5C1B-4F34-96E6-157370D685E1.jpeg

Eh you can go too low and end up lugging too much in high gear.
This engine will be torque heavy. Should pull taller gear no problem should be north of 500 ft lbsand max torque should be about 3500 rpm. We will see.....my trans has a lower 1st gear set up.

Last edited:
This engine will be torque heavy. Should pull taller gear no problem should be north of 500 ft lbsand max torque should be about 3500 rpm. We will see.....my trans has a lower 1st gear set up.
Biggest deal will be traction. Will probably be a smoke show all the way down the strip...

How will the 112lsa do? Not sure of CR...

Sounds like a torque monster..

The 112 LSA will give less overlap than a 110 or 108 LSA...

As you increase the LSA you decrease the overlap and increase cylinder pressure so you don't need as high of compression...

The 112 LSA should have a fairly smooth idle...

What's the bore and stroke???

Post up some specs and I'll run it on Desktop Dyno. It is a ballpark.

Ok, I need bore and stroke, intake manifold - dual or single plane, carb size, and any head flow data for more accurate prediction...

It’s the same cam that I have in my 360 Magnum in the GTS. Yep...it scoots!

Of course the 3.91 LSD makes it a tire roaster for sure! This was with just a half pedal off the line...

09EDB8D8-AB43-496A-9F03-EFF0DEBF6C3A.jpeg

Eh you can go too low and end up lugging too much in high gear.

He's going to be over 400 ft*lb of torque at idle till 4800 RPM, it won't lug... That much torque will just pick that A-body up and throw it down the road like nothing....

Maybe Tim will put it on a Dyno and we can see what the real numbers are after it’s done.

I would like to know what the measured numbers really are.

-
Back