Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bad news...

One of my cousins had a massive heart attack today and flat lined three times, they had to shock him to get him back... He's in ICU now in a medically induced coma....

Bad news...

One of my cousins had a massive heart attack today and flat lined three times, they had to shock him to get him back... He's in ICU now in a medically induced coma....
Sorry to here that Karl. Prayers from Viet Nam.....

Today is the New Year Day of Tet (Lunar New Year) in Viet Nam. Still in quarantine for 7 more days. Today the quarantine people gifted me a Tet present. Those are banana chips. WooHoo :rolleyes::rolleyes:
PXL_20210212_065900394.jpg

I got this out of the walmart thread and sent it to Danny. Man she was pissed off at Stan!:rofl::rofl::rofl: He is a dead ringer for Stan!

2-jpg-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Howdeeeeeee yall. Karl, sorry to learn about your cousin. Sendin prayers buddy.

Brrr Good Morning its 3 with a -16 wind chill here. Cheryl is getting ready to go to the gym...:wtf: She asked if I wanted to go and got a "Hell NO" Its going to do nothing but get worse the next few days. I hate weather like this. My buddy who goes to Palm Springs for a couple months every winter called yesterday to tell me it was 75 there...:mob:

Last edited:
Have you ever been there Craig? I was there a few times and have no idea where the name came from?

Brrr Good Morning its 3 with a -16 wind chill here. Cheryl is getting ready to go to the gym...:wtf: She asked if I wanted to go and got a "Hell NO" Its going to do nothing, but get worse the next few days. I hate weather like this. My buddy who goes to Palm Springs for a couple months every winter called yesterday, to tell me it was 75 there...:mob:
85 deg here in Viet Nam at 6:08 pm....:lol:

Hey I bought that 10000 rpm NOS Ecu that was on flea bay for cheap. All the potting came out over the years and the dam thing tested good. I am seriously thinking of buying potting and re doing the potting. Rare bird. Think I should do it and sell it with disclosure of course or just keep it as is? Kind of on the fence with this one potting is more than I paid for it!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
\

Hey I bought that 10000 rpm NOS Ecu that was on flea bay for cheap. All the potting came out over the years and the dam thing tested good. I am seriously thinking of buying potting and re doing the potting. Rare bird. Think I should do it and sell it with disclosure of course or just keep it as is? Kind of on the fence with this one potting is more than I paid for it!

View attachment 1715688304View attachment 1715688305\
Ehhh, Just fill it with Silicone , OR.....Flex Product.....:rofl:

-
Back