Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh crap, Craig and I are dead. Cheryl and Jodi are texting each other as we speak. When they compare notes I am guessing Craig and I are cooking our own breakfasts!
They are not even concerned with YOUR breakfast. They are discussing the menu you guys will be expected to prepare for them!
good morning

Was clear sailing most of the way home last night till I got a few miles from my place. There had been some freezing rain earlier. Was mostly gone on the road from tires burning it off, but could see the glaze all around. No problem other than I slid into my driveway...
26F now, so warm enough for the salt I threw to work a little on the driveway. Deck is glazed - fun taking the dog out. She was smart enough to walk carefully though :thumbsup:

Made it to shop. Yup its cold outside.
Shop is toasty though. The 2 frozen batteries from yesterday thawed and both, although low -load tested good. So charging them slow for the day. The ford one can go in snowbank for the night to see if cold kills it.

Well the larger sewer manhole cover out back near the wood line is snow covered. Usually it never does so Cheryl spreads out her squirrel and bird food there when the snow falls. As she stands there with her hot tea in hand watching the little rodents dig through the snow searching for food she says "they can't find their food". I replied "don't they bury their food and find it later"?? The look and her reply "fine I'll go down there and clear it off for them". I replied "ok dress warm its really cold". Oops wrong answer. I'll be out for awhile.

Well the larger sewer manhole cover out back near the wood line is snow covered. Usually it never does so Cheryl spreads out her squirrel and bird food there when the snow falls. As she stands there with her hot tea in hand watching the little rodents dig through the snow searching for food she says "they can't find their food". I replied "don't they bury their food and find it later"?? The look and her reply "fine I'll go down there and clear it off for them". I replied "ok dress warm its really cold". Oops wrong answer. I'll be out for awhile.
Hahahahaha

Snowing again here, not done yet I guess.

IMG_2029.jpg

-
Back