Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice it takes time to get the right place!
IMG_20191017_071025.jpg

I tried out the potting I received the other day on that ECU it all leaked out of. Think we have a winner here. I also think it will work well instead of plasti dip on straps, plug holders etc. Have a strap I did yesterday now to see how it hold up to heat.
dsc00091-jpg-jpg.jpg

DSC00133.JPG

My wife’s boss and her husband bought a nice house. The husband is a good friend,almost neighbours. Its quite large,closer to a bigger city. Nice shop, very large house.
He called and offered a ramp that car lots use to display cars,he has been using it to work on his cars. I think it would be awesome for washing and painting undercarriages.

if i could i would buy his old place, waterfront and a massive greenhouse that i would convert into a shop. He will get a decent price for it.

My wife’s boss and her husband bought a nice house. The husband is a good friend,almost neighbours. Its quite large,closer to a bigger city. Nice shop, very large house.
He called and offered a ramp that car lots use to display cars,he has been using it to work on his cars. I think it would be awesome for washing and painting undercarriages.

if i could i would buy his old place, waterfront and a massive greenhouse that i would convert into a shop. He will get a decent price for it.
The neighbor who showed us the house (owner lady lives with her daughter out of state) said the man (he passed) bought an old tractor to restore. It wouldn't quite fit it in the attached garage so he had a 40x30 detached built...haha he had a plan for something even bigger. No the old tractor is long gone.

So when is the water and bathroom going in? Or even more important what lift ya getting?
The plumbing is there just need to drop a stool. The bedrooms will come later.
Lift will go in before we move in. My buddy just put one in probably go with the same one.
Just about all the remolding in the garage and house will be done before we move in.

Biggest thing doing potting whatever your sealing has to be 100% dry or you will get issues. We used to use a similar product in the USAF. Most stuff we heated to 212 to evaporate all the moisture out. We had a high tech toaster oven type thing with a humidity meter on it.

Lift will go in before we move in. My buddy just put one in probably go with the same one.
Just about all the remolding in the garage and house will be done before we move in.
Thats nice to be able to do that and just move stuff around once.

Thats nice to be able to do that and just move stuff around once.
Heck two walls of that downstairs bedroom are done, opposite the living room area. I ought to just go ahead and do the bathroom and bedroom and get it done.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all is well. Looks like warm weather for the near future. Getting closer to finding out go/no-go for surgery. Have to call on Friday. May have answer on Friday or early next week. Then schedule from there. Running through lists of anything I can try to do while I have both arms for the most part just in case. I tried my morning routine today with dominate arm up against my chest. Hmmmm. going to have to allow a lot more time! sheesh. New found respect for things I have always took for granted.

Big sorry shout out to anyone who deals with this, and so much worse, everyday!

Craig needs to drop a stool......

-
Back