Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of weed, looks like PA will go recreational and holders of a medical card can grow for thier own use! Did you know Hops and Marijuana are in the same plant family!:rofl:

Speaking of weed, looks like PA will go recreational and holders of a medical card can grow for thier own use! Did you know Hops and Marijuana are in the same plant family!:rofl:
So that's why we call you Hoppy???:lol:

Leftover from the hop growing days. Tell you what I had some interesting dealings doing that one!

When I switched over to just selling rhizomes I let people come and pick the hops. Had no **** a VW buss full of hippy vegans come and pick all day. That was pretty funny in a few ways!

Might have to fire up the toaster this morning. Just a little snack to get going this morning. Feeling kind of hungry.

wierd dream, it was actually about a toaster. It had 10 12 volt batteries connected to it. And some sort of charger on it. Great idea, just poorly executed.

got me thinking, old style non digital toaster oven and a battery bank. Solar charger. Nah, too complicated. Series/parallel is too difficult to run simutaneously.

So I went to the VA doctor yesterday for my annual checkup. I had a new provider and I think I'll like HER.
She looked and said I'd lost almost 40 pounds in the last two years and asked how I did it.
I replied Covid, but it's not a recommended diet plan.
With that weight loss comes benefits. She took we off a med I was taking for cholesterol, and halved two others, saying I can work my way off of them altogether.

Last edited:
As long as someone else is making the coffee, I think I will sleep a bit longer

Same here. BBL
th?id=OIP.jpg

I have a partial can taste spicy stuff. All food though still taste flat or like cardboard to me. Smell is slowly coming back.
The other night we were driving out to the house we are buying. We passed a dead skunk on the road, and I couldn't smell it. Cheryl could, I heard all about it. Then we passed a second one, and I asked if it was worse than the first. Then I passed gas and asked if that compared to either one. :lol: I kept getting arm punched....I think I was abused.:eek:

Did you hear about the blind skunk that fell in love with a fart???? :eek:

House update yesterday offered the seller 15k less and no inspections. I told her she had 24 hours to accept or decline. She replied she needed another day, or two and get back to me. The house HVAC and AC is less than 5 years old. No foundation problems, new roof, etc...
They have one yard faucet sits 40 yards out in the front yard that has a leak. We don't want it, ugly looking, and will cap it at the house when we own it. Sprinkler system back flow is leaking. That's an easy fix. Someone told her how expensive it will be digging up the yard etc...all BS I know better. Anyway she doesn't, so hence the offer telling her we assume all needed repairs. The handyman told me she thought about offering us a discount so I took the initiative and offered her. We'll see.

Last edited:
-
Back