Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still amazes me. No engineer with computer simulations could have planned such an incident :realcrazy: Let alone being right over that crevice :realcrazy:
Eh you’d be surprised. Several years ago I got to go on a tour of one of the NTSB’s crash simulations center. These days, they have so much data from freak crashes over the years, I would not be surprised to find this type of crash being in there. The one I remember most cause I couldn’t grasp the how was a cat being sucked into an airline engine. In flight

What is this? Groundhog Day? :rolleyes:
The one I was going to get, looks like it will only work with that brand gauges.....The one you liked.....
51H8%2BIq0BlL._SX342_.jpg

I wonder if all three would fit where the radio delete is? Hmmmmm This I will check out....

@memike you stay safe down there SPC and NSSL both putting you into the HIGH category for some real bad storms tomorrow, big tornado potential. The TORCON for your area is off the charts for this time of the year

If the radio delete is just a hunk of flat material to be named later, build a new one with a horizontal shelf to mount this in place of the radio delete
412qjkfsokl-jpg.jpg

Finally some good news, rockers supposedly shipped today.

Ordered this, I do not see what holds the gauges in....Guess I will see....

-
Back