Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got a call yesterday that our pig (1/2) was butchered yesterday, didn't think it was until next month. Anyway, scrambling to find a good used upright freezer, keep getting "sold already".

I got a call yesterday that our pig (1/2) was butchered yesterday, didn't think it was until next month. Anyway, scrambling to find a good used upright freezer, keep getting "sold already".
Getting hard to find. I got lucky was in HD and they just received some that am.

I got a load of breaker rock for the driveway yesterday. Holy crap a tri axel full. I have used this guy in the past good to deal with. Holy crap that's a lot of rock, only got maybe half spread around yesterday, have to finish it today we are getting rain tomorrow so it should help pack it down. Have to love this stuff, just the delivery fee for it! $120

I need about 14-17 cubic feet for the pork and 1/4 beef that's coming. Chest would work but a lot of floor space in the garage (not shop, talked her out of that) also harder for the wife to get meat out of.

They are a PIA in that respect. I needed one badly and just jumped on it when I saw it think it is around 11 CUFT

I got a load of breaker rock for the driveway yesterday. Holy crap a tri axel full. I have used this guy in the past good to deal with. Holy crap that's a lot of rock, only got maybe half spread around yesterday, have to finish it today we are getting rain tomorrow so it should help pack it down. Have to love this stuff, just the delivery fee for it! $120

That's a steal, not sure what breaker rock is though, what size? I was out repairing the track damage from the excavator, at least it was rubber tracks.

It is the rock they remove from processing coal, not screened but say 4" to really small gravel. The coal mines give it away its just the charge of delivery. I have used it a few times I like it it packs down really well. Still has a bit of coal oil in it but as soon as it rains it is gone and no weeds grow through it! Win Win for me.

Probly a 2 hour minimum, pretty standard.

Hu Tieu for Breakfast yesterday.

Mitch you didn't even flinch when that moped came at you on the sidewalk lol! Would take me a while to get used to that, seen it before but not for a long time! Glad you pointed out that your car was a Mercedes Benz, I couldn't tell by your girlfriends hat lol! Nice video, how was the food?

Morning all, never sleep in like this, but I could get use to it.

It is the rock they remove from processing coal, not screened but say 4" to really small gravel. The coal mines give it away its just the charge of delivery. I have used it a few times I like it it packs down really well. Still has a bit of coal oil in it but as soon as it rains it is gone and no weeds grow through it! Win Win for me.

Material like that was probably $10-$12/ton when I left that industry. From a Rock and Sand plant anyway.

They have serious piles of it to get rid of. Great for clean fill also. Prob would have been 300 in material here if it was 3B, they ask 16.50 a ton for now.

Mitch you didn't even flinch when that moped came at you on the sidewalk lol! Would take me a while to get used to that, seen it before but not for a long time! Glad you pointed out that your car was a Mercedes Benz, I couldn't tell by your girlfriends hat lol! Nice video, how was the food?
Yeah I'm pretty used to the close vehicles. Have you ever crossed a street in Asia? You just step on the street and start walking, looking into the traffic. They just steer around ya. Takes a little getting used to. Food was great. Those roadside places have better food than some large restaurants....

-
Back