Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm beginning to get things done at this house and talking with other people for estimates and related stuff for the new place.
Working to coordinate a lot of work to begin when we take possession.
Lots to do!!

If I drive all the way from California, you other guys can make it as well:poke::poke::thumbsup:We are tearing down Rays old shed! Fun time:rofl:

Taking a break from painting today. Feeling it in my shoulders. Don't want to push it and mess up till not be able to do anything. Better one day longer than out of commission for a week...Have a lot more rooms to do here. Plus I have 2 other painting jobs lined up.

Last edited:
Good morning. Although not much going on for me other than working on stretch and range of motion, I still am not going to back read 400 posts. Hope all is well out there. Coffee is good

This was my first lawn mower!

IMG952209.jpg

Ya, I don't know where everybody was. Working I guess. When it's slow here I usually get things done here at home.
I know where I was. Was out at the restaurant, drinking all the Viet Guys drunk under the table..They always try, and they always fail. Didn't come home untill midnight here. Would have been 1 pm est. LOL

I know where I was. Was out at the restaurant, drinking all the Viet Guys drunk under the table..They always try, and they always fail. Didn't come home untill midnight here. Would have been 1 pm est. LOL
Well, given the choice........:lol:

So, painted black Lacquer on front area yesterday, then sprayed clear flat on it. I had a reaction, cannot use that flat clear over lacquer. Going to use flat clear lacquer... More to order....So lesson, use everything from the same paint "system" I knew this but was looking for a flat finish. I ordered flat lacquer now, part of the same system the base coat is...

Last edited:
So, painted black Lacquer on front area yesterday, then sprayed clear flat on it. I had a reaction, cannot use that flat clear over lacquer. Going to use flat clear lacquer... More to order....

You had a physical reaction to the clear coat? Like "Ewww what's that growing on my arm?"

-
Back