Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am going to leave them on the bottom, but move them to the right a couple inches......

How do they go on? The visor goes on then the gauge goes in the pod?
Depends on what you want google it
Universal_Small_Gauge_Cover_With_Visor_20551__87029.1399048985.1280.1280.jpg

Good Morning, obviously Ray took his leak and went back to la la land.
Coffee is on with a little BK this morning for those who care.
2770047_cc692d040a8abe394648c1c92e549a13.jpg

I just had a tasty egg sandwich! Fried onions and mushrooms in bacon grease (wife is out of town) dumped in a couple of eggs, then sprinkled cheese on top. Washed it down with ice tea! And clothes are right where I left them last night, the middle of the floor! Me n Hemi are eating and drinking like pirates while Jodi is gone!

Looks like I am going to leverage the crazy market and sell one of my Dillion 550s I found a guy in a bind with a 650 he needs to sell. I can basically trade up for 100 bucks once it is all over and done! Yeah me! Looks like I need to shovel drive again today. A balmy 15F and snowing up here on the tundra this morning.

I just had a tasty egg sandwich! Fried onions and mushrooms in bacon grease (wife is out of town) dumped in a couple of eggs, then sprinkled cheese on top. Washed it down with ice tea! And clothes are right where I left them last night, the middle of the floor! Me n Hemi are eating and drinking like pirates while Jodi is gone!
Sounds like something I'd enjoy to!!
Yep the one long weekend monthly Cheryl goes to her Mom's the bed isn't made until she's on her way home.
I always tell her aren't we going to get back in it tonight....just pull the covers up and it's all good.

Last edited:
Looks like I am going to leverage the crazy market and sell one of my Dillion 550s I found a guy in a bind with a 650 he needs to sell. I can basically trade up for 100 bucks once it is all over and done! Yeah me! Looks like I need to shovel drive again today. A balmy 15F and snowing up here on the tundra this morning.
That sounds like a done deal. I can make it easier, and take the Sharpe off your hands if that would help??

I'm going over to the new place today and help the handy man repair a couple of the Pella windows. He's a neighbor, who's been taking care of the house for the elderly owner the last seven years. He is a super nice guy, and knows all the ends of outs of this place. All I need to do he said, was give him a place to hide from his wife from time to time, and keep his favorite beer in the shop garage...that's easy.

Morning!
7f this morning, high of 25. Boo!
57 on friday, so the good stuff is on its way. Back into the Ranchero today, headlight switch connector first. Will get owner over today, as he has a manual he didnt bring with car.

-
Back