Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We what a fun day.
First, my lawnmower shot craps/ I spent three hours push mowing most of the yard.
Two weeks before the shop can get to it.
Then I get the "food in the frig isn't very cold". Check it and the compressor is shot...double whammie.
I said F**k it last night, and had a couple "cold" beers.
Weekly we go to our neighborhood sports bar's local Taco Tuesday, with buddies and their spouses.

That sucks, what's the mower not doing, mowing lol?

I like that those lock open/closed. I just have a old snap on set, pretty worn out should prob get a new set buy why they still work, kind of!

Oil pan leak on 32 chevy went well. End piece wasnt placed in groove properly, reset it with some glue and its good.
There is something like a main bearing cap,timing cover and engine mount bolt to it. It was leaking. I pulled one bolt at a time, removed lock washer and replaced it with copper. Thread sealant and torque 9.5 and those leaks stopped too. customer was happy. Took me for a cruise in it,man the front seat is uncomfortable. Ah, its 90 years old,still cool.

Threw down another yard of garden soil, glad I'm only doing a small end to start lol!

IMG_2460.jpg

I like that those lock open/closed. I just have a old snap on set, pretty worn out should prob get a new set buy why they still work, kind of!
Neighbour gave me a snap ring plier,thing is 18” i think. I forgot i had it until this morning.

Tractor supply has them Craig if you know the length and width. Great prices on them or take the old one and match it up.

Tractor supply has them Craig if you know the length and width. Great prices on them or take the old one and match it up.
My husqvarna has oe belt numbers on a decal inside the hood. Spark plug and filter numbers too. Handy.

have to pull engine and replace crankcase gasket. Leaks oil and fuel pump doesent work right.

Just about ready to put the deck on the tractor. Blades change (have a spare set) and lube/ inspect and fluid film the underside. I beat the hell out of that thing.

I have to clean mine, battery dead. Mouses took up residence on seat. So that shed is getting mouse proofed this summer.

I have to clean mine, battery dead. Mouse's took up residence on seat. So that shed is getting mouse proofed this summer.
Bait blocks are great! Just have to watch other animas eating the dead mice they will get really sick.

My daughter is seriously afraid of mice. One day in the shop a mouse ran across the floor and she jumped up like a super hero onto top of one of the 6' cabinets screaming. Funny as hell that's her cryptonite!

Nice just ordered a few pounds of minnows for the pond. Forgot they are delivering to Harrisburg Saturday.

My daughter is seriously afraid of mice. One day in the shop a mouse ran across the floor and she jumped up like a super hero onto top of one of the 6' cabinets screaming. Funny as hell that's her cryptonite!
My wife too. Catch her off guard and say “mouse!” She runs.

We've started to hear the frogs in the lake again. Wife likes to sleep with the windows open (and the heat on) to hear them. For me I'm thinking about late April/May when the bass will be more active, going to throw frog lures/plastic worms at them and see what I can catch.

You ever go what we call jigging here for frogs? Pretty fun.

Yes but in California at my grandmothers cabin, Dad took me. Headlight and a three pronged gig spear, we got a ton then left the legs in the freezer, didn't figure that out till we were home in San Jose.

-
Back