Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Different here a small piece of colored yarn on a light line and a pole, wave it in front, they grab it and just yank them out and go get them. Kids have a blast and the frogs are not hurt unless you want to eat them. Used to three prong eels at night in NY. That was fun also.

Different here a small piece of colored yarn on a light line and a pole, wave it in front, they grab it and just yank them out and go get them. Kids have a blast and the frogs are not hurt unless you want to eat them. Used to three prong eels at night in NY. That was fun also.

I caught a big *** frog once while bass fishing as a kid. Was throwing a Rapala towards the edge of the lily pads and he jumped over and gulped it up, dual treble hooks but I got him unhooked and released him.

Was talking to my sister in Lapine Or last night, they're building. The design, a 1,000 square foot home and a 2,700 square foot shop, her idea, how do you like that???

I have a great time with Danny's sister in laws kids here (kind of adopted grand kids to us) they are 13 and younger. They love the pond and have a great time in it chasing stuff. IF IT HAS WATER!

Saw some of the bass the other day, prob on the average 2-3 lbs. Have to break out the rod when I fee better and have some fun. They should spawn soon hopefully. I don't think there is a minnow left in there right now.

RR idiot.jpeg

At the cottage when we were kids, used to catch frogs. By the pail full. End of dock was a sink with a cover on it for cleaning fish. My brother and i filled it with frogs. Dad fillets a fish and lifts cover to rinse it in the lake, and 100 frogs start jumping in every direction. Was priceless.

John stopped by yesterday. We had a few nice single malts and a great conversation. Nice to see you again.

20210406_195259.jpg

20210406_215243.jpg

Good morning everyone. Sounds like all is well out here in coffee land. Sitting on the deck with my first cup. Laundry in washer, nice breeze, birds chirping....I like this retirement. Now if I just didnt have to work 25 + more years..

Good morning everyone. Sounds like all is well out here in coffee land. Sitting on the deck with my first cup. Laundry in washer, nice breeze, birds chirping....I like this retirement. Now if I just didnt have to work 25 + more years..
Retirement is great. It seems though, now, I work harder.
Some days I wish I had a job so I could catch a break!!

Last edited:
During the music change on Youtube an ad for Mammoth Mtn. Ski shows up. Yeah, I used to do that stuff. Curiousity forces me to check out the ski conditions. They have gotten 238" of snow this season :eek:. I skied Memorial Day weekend once up there. Ya know those pictures of girls skiing in bikinis? It happens :D. Didn't find them on the Black Diamonds dressed like that though :lol:.

Tractor supply has them Craig if you know the length and width. Great prices on them or take the old one and match it up.
A few weeks back, customer said he could buy the same belt online for 3 bucks.
Well,the gates belt was $28.
Boss flipped on him,said guve belt back and heres your 28 dollars back. Customer kept belt.

same customer comes back,admits they arent the same belt. Guess he ordered a couple 3 dollar ones, and didnt last 10 minutes. And admitted the quality was not as good as the gates belt.

-
Back