Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This what you did @Old man ray
upload_2021-4-9_7-0-29.jpeg

Well check the box on things I need for the new place. Yesterday, I bought the zero turn mower. I got a really good deal, no a great deal on a John Deere Z740R zero turn. Spent a few more $$ for the R model, but with it one feature is a suspension seat that is like sitting in a recliner. I felt I deserved it, and if I was going to be on it a couple hours a week on it, it was well worth the extra money. I got a couple other features to go with it.

z740r-ztrak-zero-turn-mower.jpg

Well check the box on things I need for the new place. Yesterday, I bought the zero turn mower. I got a really good deal, no a great deal on a John Deere Z740R zero turn. Spent a few more $$ for the R model, but with it one feature is a suspension seat that is like sitting in a recliner. I felt I deserved it, and if I was going to be on it a couple hours a week on it, it was well worth the extra money. I got a couple other features to go with it.

View attachment 1715720674

Wow a ROPS on a rider, I like it! Nice looking machine!

I like.

I built weed trimmer holders for the grasshoppers where i used to work. It was such a long way to haul them around it made sense.
Got operators a break from sitting on machine for too long. and picnic table movers, decks have electric lifts so operator could grab and move picnic tables without getting off machines. They love that.
building stuff to solve problems is one thing i miss about that job.

Got an email from "Big Trees" where we purchased, said it's time to put the irrigation out for 1 and 2 year in the ground new trees. I saved mine, hope it's still good/no splits. Will put new batteries in the timers and see how it goes. Also getting a "health check" next month on the 20 footer they planted in the front of my property, re-staking etc.

Should rain here today. Have a bunch of cores to ID and tag today. Bet the USPS guy hated me yesterday 5 LRFB full of cores.

No guy is good. He puts them in the shop on a bench. We make a tray of Lasagna for him every year, he appreciates it.

Tomorrow we are passing on the first car show of our area to go look for flooring and carpet. We need to decide and get it ordered two months till closing.

-
Back