Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Miss you three! Happy Fathers Day. (I know I am a day early but I just found these photos)

Dads.jpg

dads2.jpg

dads3.jpg

View attachment 1715753357

dads collage enlarged.jpg

Cool car. Price is right. Not nuts about the black trim though.
Sound like a really good deal. Not sure if that stripe was offered factory? Does look odd to me and the side window rain thingys aint workin at all.
I'm actually thinking I want a newer small SUV. Saw a Mazda CX-30 the other day - might go test drive one...Maybe find something slightly used, but they haven't been out long. I did notice SUV's even a few years old are asking damn near original price. :wtf:

Sound like a really good deal. Not sure if that stripe was offered factory? Does look odd to me and the side window rain thingys aint workin at all.
I'm actually thinking I want a newer small SUV. Saw a Mazda CX-30 the other day - might go test drive one...Maybe find something slightly used, but they haven't been out long. I did notice SUV's even a few years old are asking damn near original price. :wtf:[/QUOTE

And in about 6-8 months when new cars get back into full production.
The used cars will drop like crazy.
Unless its a killer deal. Pass.

I'm actually thinking I want a newer small SUV. Saw a Mazda CX-30 the other day - might go test drive one...Maybe find something slightly used, but they haven't been out long. I did notice SUV's even a few years old are asking damn near original price. :wtf:
I would like to have one good vehicle. Not sure what I want. SUV or Truck. Plan on doing some traveling

And in about 6-8 months when new cars get back into full production.
The used cars will drop like crazy.
Unless its a killer deal. Pass.
I would like to have one good vehicle. Not sure what I want. SUV or Truck. Plan on doing some traveling
Yep, Looking for a practical daily driver. :steering: I don't haul enough to need a truck, but like to have some space to throw stuff in if needed. Mostly need dependable and decent gas mileage. I don't need a race car, but want to be sure I can merge onto a highway without getting splattered by a truck. :eek:

Yep, Looking for a practical daily driver. :steering: I don't haul enough to need a truck, but like to have some space to throw stuff in if needed. Mostly need dependable and decent gas mileage. I don't need a race car, but want to be sure I can merge onto a highway without getting splattered by a truck. :eek:
That Magnum would be a dandy. What do those 5.7 Hemi's get for mileage? Mid 20's or so?

Also want AWD and decent ground clearance. Would be good to have just for the occasional bad snow here. But good chance we will move out to Western PA near Alex (my son) eventually. Lot of places there would be good to have 4 wheel on a dry sunny day. A must in bad weather.
The Neon is doing OK,but really don't want to be driving it through another Winter.

That Magnum would be a dandy. What do those 5.7 Hemi's get for mileage? Mid 20's or so?
Not sure, but I was told they did better than mine with the 6 in it. Then again, one of the things I liked about it was the AWD, and no doubt that killed gas mileage.

Not sure, but I was told they did better than mine with the 6 in it. Then again, one of the things I liked about it was the AWD, and no doubt that killed gas mileage.
The best I ever got was around 20 right after changing plugs.

-
Back