Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hope so he was looking for a rear window molding clip before the window goes in, ***** to find the one he needs!

Damn sure don't need any lightning strikes :eek:. As much as I love watchin' a good electrical storm, way wrong time of year for it. That rookie track prep guy at the oval track would wet himself if we got any rain. He hasn't got that thing right yet :rofl:

Chris looks like the crypto is on a upswing FINALLY!
Finally I’m still in the red but barely. 6.43 in the red.
There’s one defi currency I’m trying to get. Well figure out how to get. It’s fairly new but getting popular on Reddit, but it’s price currently is .0000006 per coin. I’m gonna toss a couple hundred onto it and see what happens.

Good Morning folks, all moved in/out. The old place is cleaned up and I’m hoping to turn the keys in today. Hopefully they’ll prorate some of the rent back for being out a week early. Have a week off, planning to organize the garage. The weather will dictate how that goes. Supposed to see more triple digits. Woohoo!
Congrats. Good luck on the rebate rent. :rofl:

7C3A4F18-3579-4451-B3A5-46A0CA24D74A.jpeg

Hey guys. Rained hard all night. Yes 66 is covered and no, no back glass yet. Freaking window moulding clips holding up the show....

Those Cats, the beds are heated. There is a big spring loaded coupler on the far side that routes the exhaust into the bed. When the bed raises the exhaust opens up to the world. When down there is an outlet at the rear of the dump bed. All those gussets on the bed are hollow and connected so the exhaust can heat it to some extent.

-
Back