Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2nd cup almost done,time to think about heading to shop.
Have a cobalt to look at raw fuel smell.

Rear fuel line on thoise are notorious for leaking. Changed two out so far and there was a recal on the fuel pump also a few years ago for leaking. Just FYI

Screw it!
IM GOING FISHING!!
TTYL!
fish.jpeg

Good Morning folks, heading into the triple digits here today. Trying to find gumption to get out to the garage and continue “organizing”. Probably be more like sit and stare at the mess while drinking coffee and listening to some CCR
Have a great day folks! Stay safe and hydrated!

Hey MomsDuster...thats sounds like a plan... are you near Sacramento at all?? going to visit family in Sept..
I'd buy the coffee if you are near there.
HR20

Good Morning guys. Sounds like all is well, but warm. Hey @straightlinespeed congrats! Looks super nice there! Found bad positive battery cable on my diesel truck. That stuff is so stupid expensive! Maybe it will help my winter starting and could explain the failed starters...idk

Hey MomsDuster...thats sounds like a plan... are you near Sacramento at all?? going to visit family in Sept..
I'd buy the coffee if you are near there.
HR20
Let me know when your around. I’m a half hour or so depending on how deep into Sacramento you’ll be.

Morning, helping a friend with his Corvair ramp side pick up. Fixing some questionable work, redneck for sure. Kind of a rat truck, so does not have to look that good but safe..

So I have to point this out and wonder out loud here.

right now, actress and female singers and other female celebrities are coming out, saying they were raped, 10,15,20,40 years ago etc. I don’t know if all these are true, but dang if so, just how disgusting is Hollywood and is it really that many, or are there hundreds, thousands or more out there. Just crazy

Good Morning folks, heading into the triple digits here today. Trying to find gumption to get out to the garage and continue “organizing”. Probably be more like sit and stare at the mess while drinking coffee and listening to some CCR
Have a great day folks! Stay safe and hydrated!
Sounds like a plan.
Especially the coffee part... :rolleyes:

Good Morning

No Sir...:( I checked this morning, and its still in the transporting to the next facility phase...Lord knows where its holding up at.
The Detroit Sorting depot is only 15 miles from me. I hope its not lost. Keeping my fingers crossed.
OK I got my second cup of Jo' now...Thanks for checking.

F29C1166-9FD0-4978-A114-16F9F66B576C.gif

Movin' in the right direction anyway. So when is the mad uncorked dash to the muffler shop? :steering:
Was supposed to get drive shaft back from Oceanside driveline yesterday, did not. So maybe today? Then radiator needs to go in, some fuel line and filter, some hoses, fluid in Trans and Overdrive, and ready to fire up. I think......O, and newest issue was brake line to short, waiting on longer on as well.......bleed brakes again...

-
Back