Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I can tell you what works for me. Going outside and doing ANYTHING car related. Without FAIL every time I have to stop what I'm doing and come back in the house.
It’s 300 feet between house and shop, 5 years ago i put in a holding tank and built a Dunny in the small garage. It has running water,figured it was a good plan.

Oh yeah same on the subways, so they plan on driving to the sites, good luck in the firechicken! Run Forrest run!

OMR Got some tires, friend had some new he wrong ordered a few years ago same size I need he needed 16's.

Morning!
64 degrees, high of 72.
Had a tiny bit of rain yesterday and overnight. A few shots over the next few days.
Finally got the call, Turbo 350 is done, can get that Impaler back on the road.

today is a city trip, drop my mom off at my sister’s for a visit. then straight to my welding gas supplier, to tear them a new one.

My visa card was comprimised, and i had to lock it and get a new card. I have been trying for 3 months to pay the rental fees and some dimwit said there was a form they were sending me.
I have never had such a hard time to pay a bill.

Farm show compex this weekend. I dont need anything but Jaquie wants a shotgun so might go.

However there was the time that I was standing there taking a leak and the neighbor woman was there watching. It was already too late so I said sorry I didn't see you standing there (she was 1/2 mile from her home). She said it's ok, and proceeded to talk to me. Yes she is single but has a face like a horse and legs like an elephant....just no attraction

bys10010.jpg

A busy day today. Floor crew starts today putting down hardwood floors, carpet, and tile.
Window blinds guy shows at 10 and puts nine custom window blinds up in the two garages.
Garage floor painters come late today to grind the garage floor and prep it to paint.
Meanwhile depending on the shade, I'll either paint window trim on the back side, or caulk and clean windows on the front side.
It will be crazy for a few days. :D

Not manditory in the guard? Thats interesting....
Yet.
So far the joint chiefs have resisted making it mandatory. One, post Gulf War, Congress passed a law that says drugs not fully FDA approved can’t be used on troops without their full consent.

now I think that will change next month if Pfizer gets fully approved

Farm show compex this weekend. I dont need anything but Jaquie wants a shotgun so might go.
If you want a good budget gun, Look into Maverick series. It’s a sub company of Mossberg, uses all Mossberg 500 components but half the price. I’ve got one, Maverick 88. It’s my go to home defense gun. Rides around in my Jeep on every road trip. It’s durable as heck. I can’t fathom how many rounds I’ve put thru it in 15 years but it’s been thousands,

Have 2 Remington 870s, one a wing master,
An 1187, a Winchester model 11, and JC Higins and a Mossberg 500. The Mav88 is my favorite

Last edited:
If you want a good budget gun, Look into Maverick series. It’s a sub company of Mossberg, uses all Mossberg 500 components but half the price. I’ve got one, Maverick 88. It’s my go to home defense gun. Rides around in my Jeep on every road trip. It’s durable as heck. I can’t fathom how many rounds I’ve put thru it in 15 years but it’s been thousands,

Have 2 Remington 870s, one a wing master,
An 1187, a Winchester model 11, and JC Higins and a Mossberg 500. The Mav88 is my favorite

Do they make one based on the 590? I like the 9 rounds.

I like my Mossberg 500. Traded a Marlin lever gun for it. Brand new 20 Ga Youth Model, 20" vent rib barrel, it just fit so well. My old boss used to shoot trap at a competitive level, invited me to go to the gun club with him. First round I get 18 outa 25. Never shot a clay bird in my entire life before that. "Lemme see what you're shootin'. This is a 20 Ga! And it's got a short tube on it!" "It's a youth model." I said. "No way! I gotta try this." He got 21 in his round with it :lol:

-
Back