Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We were talking in a local history group about growing up listening to AM radio.
I remember on a clear summer night listening to a station in Chicago.
Those were the simple days...Rock n Roll

We were talking in a local history group about growing up listening to AM radio.
I remember on a clear summer night listening to a station in Chicago.
Those were the simple days...Rock n Roll

Agree, I listened to that and the King Biscuit Flower Hour

A random slanted slant on a slant stand

20210829_203302.jpg

Still buying cars i don't need and trying to finish a car or ten and spinning my wheels. You know the usual ****.

Did you finish that custom cuda you were working on?
It's for sale. My good friend who was doing the mechanical on itpassed away, and I just can't bring myself to put another wrench to it it does run.
I bought myself a 64 valiant convert. 318 4spd bench seat car.

It's for sale. My good friend who was doing the mechanical on itpassed away, and I just can't bring myself to put another wrench to it
I bought myself a 64 valiant convert. 318 4spd bench seat car.
Sorry to hear about your friend. Projects go cold, it happens and if the car Isn't bringing you enjoyment then it's OK to move on, completely understandable. Cars are just material items and don't mean **** in the end of our time on this rock.

Nice score on an A body.

The slant for the 68 valiant. The Bruce Jenner is going to be an A230 3 speed with a floor shift.

This is even a 68 dated engine out of a 68 dart parts car.

The previous owner of the car already welded in a floor shift hump and set it up for floor shift, which is very nice.

20210829_203308.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend. Projects go cold, it happens and if the car Isn't bringing you enjoyment then it's OK to move on, completely understandable. Cars are just material items and don't mean **** in the end of our time on this rock.

Nice score on an A body.
Life happens,
I am partial to convertibles.
It fits me. And my granddaughters like it

20210823_073155.jpg

20210811_143430.jpg

Hard to believe that innocent young woman in the passenger seat sent me this pic of her two days later when she went back to school
Innocent on the outside a warrior on the inside.

20210906_190844.jpg

That is one focused looking young lady!
Yep she is determined. Wish I had that six pack.
Runners get their strength from ther core. Only 5ft 7 inch.
Alaska girl. Was recruited by I forget which military school. I have the pic someplace they hand her a weapon. She told them I'm from Alaska I know all about guns. Pretty funny.

-
Back