Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I gave you a thumbs up thanks for posting that song ..... the reason is that I have heard that song probably a thousand times through my life but I have never known who the artist is and now I do.

When they say you learn something new everyday, that's no ****.

We were talking in a local history group about growing up listening to AM radio.
I remember on a clear summer night listening to a station in Chicago.
Those were the simple days...Rock n Roll
Cky was the big am radio station here. Ky58.
The fm one was/is 92citi fm. Havent listened to it all summer.
mosltly satellite tv music station or tunes on my phone.

I gave you a thumbs up thanks for posting that song ..... the reason is that I have heard that song probably a thousand times through my life but I have never known who the artist is and now I do.

When they say you learn something new everyday, that's no ****.

It reminded me that I need some new Ray Bans :lol:

Morning!
Might hit 60 today.
80 on sunday!
New battery for Fargo,and will try to get the choke dialed as its a pain to get running first thing in the morning.

Oh, more work showed up, that i forgot about. Gettin er done!
Will end my day with alignment on the 54 crestline.

Nothing to do with y'all
th?id=OIP.jpg
Just the way my system works these days. Time for more sleep.
Have a great Flamin' Friday!
flaminfridayXXIV.jpg

Just blasted the guy that had me hold that Radiator for 3 weeks. Then posts a want add. Never bothers to cancel. I only blasted him because he tossed @RustyRatRod name in
a response in his request thread.

I really don't care about the lost sale it will go eventually.
Just don't jerk people around.

They piss me off royaly!
Yes. I actually bought some parts from him at a good price. Then he calls me the next day about the radiator I have. Ask me to lower the price and hold it . So I did because he was going to pick it up. Saved me the job of taking it to shipper.
Best part is I was going to call him today to let him know I could deliver it Saturday since I'm going to Viginia Saturday to pick up parts.

Buying and selling is so different than it used to be. In the old days you would run into a prick every now and agin but now it is rare to run into a man of his word. I am tired of waiting for people to show up. ANd it makes it hard to buy. Sellers are tired of worthless emails asking questions and not showing up.

Oh I have tire kickers for months, then the middle of summer they want it done, sorry maybe in Sept!

-
Back