Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was a BM3 on there Crain operator, Boat coxswain Captains Gig and also Higgans boat,and also SAR swimmer. And got my ESWS on there in 2.5 years. Had to get the hell out of the deck ape environment and went/truck intel. Crazy career I had. Prob the only USAF guy with a ESWS pin! Helped alot having that scrounging on the seabee side of base for stuff.

Ray that is a unique set of tours for sure! I only got to hang out with a Seabee once, man they had it goin on! Guy built me an oversize/tall set of jack stands for my lifted Land Cruiser.

That was just the USN E-6 side then in the HIANG, E-5 secure coms, Then NYANG E-5 Avionics USAF SOC Rescue, CAANG E-6 the same but shop chief then PAANG E-7 SOC PSYCHOPS Electrician. No wonder it toook me so long to make E7. Should have stayed active USN prob would have ended up a E-9 And way less time deployed! And in the AF guard was a technician as well first out last back!

Last edited:
Hey, It's John's Birthday today! That'll teach me not to backread!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jay Bee @Sublime one

70-Happy-Bday-Meme-about-Being-Drunk.jpg

Dam this is available in truck plate
View attachment 1715818050
Surprising.

i finally renewed my wife’s new Durango plates. Freaking 800 bucks. But I’d paid the 20 extra for the personalized plate.
So funny story, when we bought it and my 7yr old saw the Hemi on the valve covers, she screamed out “it’s got a Hemi Baby!” And has called it Hemi Baby ever since. So I got Hemi Baby on the plate.

Morning...HBD John and the other Jarheads!!
Been busy here.
Mini splits going in and almost done.
Driveway close to ready for concreate (of course it rains today)
Landscapers working on the next retaining wall.
Working on the Barracuda and just about done for this time.
Have a great day!!
Z

So potential good news, combine damage appears to be minimal. It appears it may have simply ran up a big clump of beans or dirt or something and jammed up, which caused the already hot slip clutch on the drive to heat up and ignite the bean dust and basically the sealed cover blew off from the pressure of the fire. At least that’s the way it looks to me. It took the drive tension and chain drive with it. But the good news is that it appears to be minimal damage and work. The suck part is, we gotta clear 150 cubic feet of crap out of the thing first

So potential good news, combine damage appears to be minimal. It appears it may have simply ran up a big clump of beans or dirt or something and jammed up, which caused the already hot slip clutch on the drive to heat up and ignite the bean dust and basically the sealed cover blew off from the pressure of the fire. At least that’s the way it looks to me. It took the drive tension and chain drive with it. But the good news is that it appears to be minimal damage and work. The suck part is, we gotta clear 150 cubic feet of crap out of the thing first

Well, considering the initial thought I suppose it's an improvement

C1 Keiters Farm equipment here might have used parts if needed. They are fair on them from what I know, never had to buy anything for a combine though.

Morning!
John’s birthday?
Happy Birthday @Sublime one
Have a great day!

still hurting, need some powerful pain killers i think. I have to make it to 3:00 for my appt.

Cutting beans too early or two late will plug them up for sure. You knew that though.

-
Back