Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my new TV hung up. Same as old on - LG 55”. Think it would be same screw pattern for the mount? Nope… And about an inch thinner. Luckily my homemade mount allowed for a good bit of adjustment. Drilled new holes and a quick trip to Ace for screws and washers…

BD36593B-65D9-41AD-9813-2CCC25C9F20F.jpeg

Big Silver Maple I’d like to get rid of in back near shed. Got 1st quote today. $2K. :wtf: See what a couple others say , but it’s not a 2000 dollar problem to leave it there. Have someone else coming out tomorrow…

Big Silver Maple I’d like to get rid of in back near shed. Got 1st quote today. $2K. :wtf: See what a couple others say , but it’s not a 2000 dollar problem to leave it there. Have someone else coming out tomorrow…
Those Soft Maples are a pain.

Find a couple young bucks that are ambitious, rent a telehandler, with a basket. You run the lift and let the young ones run saw. A few hundred bucks later tree is down and manageable.

Find a couple young bucks that are ambitious, rent a telehandler, with a basket. You run the lift and let the young ones run saw. A few hundred bucks later tree is down and manageable.
Heck if I rent a lift and hire help, I’m riding the basket and they can be the brushies on the ground! Lol

.Last r
Define Big.I can drop that tree for $9.95.

Had to go to the post office to drop off a box with one freaking cone SG spring for a guy. Dem dang small 'if it fits it ships' boxes are now 9 bucks 20!

I sent the guy a private message. I really like the 64's but that looks like a nice one.
Yes it is! Been a coon's age since being on the HAMB!

Have a 28' Louisville extension ladder that will get me in most places I want to be without having to actually climb the dang tree. I can still climb it and do the cutting but lugging that thing is getting to be a chore! That ladder impresses me after having a dang rubber band aluminum one.....

Have a 28' Louisville extension ladder that will get me in most places I want to be without having to actually climb the dang tree. I can still climb it and do the cutting but lugging that thing is getting to be a chore! That ladder impresses me after having a dang rubber band aluminum one.....
I trimmed up my cedar tree when the roofers left the man lift in the yard with they key in it. A little scary at first but after 10 min or so I was right at home.

118697013_3589419401071303_1866117784792436494_o.jpg

Resized_20200829_144221001_3229.jpeg

-
Back