Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wet and cold.

Sounds like a dog's nose...

075 - Copy.JPG

"Mom, we got snow last night." I says. "Yeah, sure we did." was her response. 10 or 11 years old I was, living 30 miles up the beach from San Diego, 20 minute walk from my favorite body surfing beach :lol:. I made a snow man in the front yard and put it in the freezer to show my Dad who was working out in the desert and would be home that Friday night. 50° right now, expected high 85°.

Some kids built a snowman and by the next morning someone knocked it over...

They built another one and again, the next morning it was knocked over....

They built another one, then late that evening they hear a loud crash... This time they built the snowman over a fire hydrant.... :lol:

Thanks for the tip. He is in Des Moines a hour and a half drive away. I might have to go take a look. I really want a 64 but the 63's are cool all by themselves. White/red gut/poly, air car. what's not to like.

I'm in Des Moines!!!! :eek:

Heck if I rent a lift and hire help, I’m riding the basket and they can be the brushies on the ground! Lol
Find you a lil lectric chainsaw. Budd used one when he rented lift. Way easier.

Had to go to the post office to drop off a box with one freaking cone SG spring for a guy. Dem dang small 'if it fits it ships' boxes are now 9 bucks 20!

Yes it is! Been a coon's age since being on the HAMB!
Hamb home made tools, been a while. Cool stuff

I trimmed up my cedar tree when the roofers left the man lift in the yard with they key in it. A little scary at first but after 10 min or so I was right at home.

View attachment 1715819200Man, I hate those things! Just don't trust them and probably because we used them in the refinery and saw too many breakdowns.....

View attachment 1715819201

Find you a lil lectric chainsaw. Budd used one when he rented lift. Way easier.
I've used the snot out of electric chain saws but need to find a battery powered one now.......light weight and can one had them things pretty easily. Easier than.....oh never mind :D

-
Back