Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am a member of one of the Willy's groups on Facebook. Lot of fun ones pictured there. Here's a stock 40. You don't see to many restored cars.

View attachment 1715821645

I ran across a '40 coupe for sale when I was a teen :lol: Dad says "What? Those things are ugly!" :realcrazy: Keep in mind he raced
Model A roadsters at El Mirage and owned a '40 Ford coupe when he was young and under the bench in the garage was a 3/8x3/8 flatty with three Strombergs on it. :rofl: "The only difference is the front end" I said. :rofl:"Not in my driveway! No way!" :rofl:

It was juust TOOOO nice out. Had to do it.

20211117_144314_2.jpg

Yep. One of our clients, is the leading home delivery meals and treats company. They ride around in little yellow trucks with freezers.... they’re struggling to get packaging supplies. And have been since august. It’s why they’ve cut back on their offerings
Actually the little yellow truck folks got bought out and are no longer family held. The “truck” channel which they actually call home service has not been a profit leader in many many years. New ownership group may be rethinking strategy? It was a sacred cow under family ownership group.

Hey guys. I've retired a few years. Now my new pool guy has been hiring me at 60 an hour to do repairs and run new 220 and such. 4 days over a grand. Tax free. Electrical repairs.
Cheryl's getting close to retiring.
She said she can work from home for a law firm 10-15 hours a week, $125 an hour. no court or travel.
Ok...I guess if you want to. :D

Cheryl's getting close to retiring.
She said she can work from home for a law firm 10-15 hours a week, $125 an hour. no court or travel.
Ok...I guess if you want to. :D
That's good to hear and not a bad part time paper route!

It'll be amazing when it's done... wish I had the knowledge and the space to do that kind of work
That was 2 and a bit years ago. Not much has changed. Spring will be back in shop and moving forward.

-
Back