Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
C2 look familure?
s-l1600.jpg

I was asleep during the eclipse but I did snap a shot with my phone before it started. About 7:30.

View attachment 1715822405

I seen your reply, yep, I could use a newer phone..lol maybe next year. Great shot Mike, the moon has been showing off the last couple days here , walking in the woods and yard at dark is no problem with the clear nights we have had.
Treva said I should go fishing and forget about putting a deer on the ground, she doesn't like deer, it's all in her mind I think, but she loves the fish I cook for her. Yep, may go fishing in a couple hours

Went outside around 3:55. Caught a very brief break in the cloud cover and got to see the moon just long enough to catch it going blood red... :thumbsup:
Good Morning

Last edited:
Breakfast after the heavy workout. Chicken Ramen Noodles, with diced chicken and ham. Pineapple bits...
PXL_20211119_141652892.jpg
PXL_20211119_142605887.jpg

Hey seriously do they use a high end (personal?) set and bring them when they go out to eat? I have seen that with my VN friend when in the navy.

Hey seriously do they use a high end (personal?) set and bring them when they go out to eat? I have seen that with my VN friend when in the navy.
Not that I have seen. There is no eatery in VN without chopsticks....Even the Mc D's and KFC have the sticks available for use....Crazy, I know...

So, Im still working on my Church Buddy's 04 Colorado. Rusty , rusty,rusty. Some used car dealer in Pa. Doinked him. Wouldn't even pass MD insp. Now I see its got a huge rust hole halfway down the driver side frame rail...Not Good....Any how got 1 side for the rotor and hub apart yesterday, but destroyed the bearing as it was so rusted to the housing. Got new bearing this morning, actually ordered both, just in case. Will see how it all goes today. Had to let him drive my Cadillac home last night......:lol:

Morning coffee drinkers, 35 here this AM. Didn't watch the moon, to busy sleeping, been kind off down lately.

-
Back