Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get yourself a gang box to weigh the back end of that thing down too :D
Ya, so i added about 500 lbs to the back end of my power wagon, made it worse. It wouldnt stop at all. Tires were fairly new too.

Well the wife wants me to drive her to the dentist in a few since it is snoe flurries. OK we are taking the Tikey truck then! HF is two blocks away and the time for a new tool box is right!
If it was my luck, they wont have stock.

Ya, so i added about 500 lbs to the back end of my power wagon, made it worse. It wouldnt stop at all. Tires were fairly new too.

I suppose at a point it makes sense as it reduces downforce on the front tires and braking effectiveness.

I would toss a few 25 pound sandbags (100 pounds) over the wheel wells

I suppose at a point it makes sense as it reduces downforce on the front tires and braking effectiveness.

Prob have to do that with the Dakota, dont know yet. Tell you what it does lock up and goes straight though:rofl: Hopefully the inspection is done today. Its on Dean time!

I always filled the gas tank on the Ranchero when heading to one of those illicit after hours street activities to have any hope at all of getting some bite out of the drive tires :lol:

I always filled the gas tank on the Ranchero when heading to one of those illicit after hours street activities to have any hope at all of getting some bite out of the drive tires :lol:
I really have to compare the rear suspension on that to a plain Dakota. It does have a floating rear sway bay. Of course the links had to be replaced. Plastic with a metal insert.

Similar
image-jpg.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

How much lower is it than the "standard" Dakota?
Put it this way I put factory mud flaps on it the moulded ones that match te flairs, they hit going over a speed bump, but then again I pit the 235/55 tires on it which were the other recomended since I could not find 255/55/17 anywhere for a half decent price. Definately has some sort of handling package. Stupid things like shocks were different from a reg one.

But then you wont run over it with the mower!
At least i can see them. The frogs are duffucult to see, so i go slow where they usually hide. Meeces on the other hand, i drop deck and hammer down.

Black snakes here get hit all the time. Once in a while a snapping turtle has been targeted also. Then I give it to my friend that eats them.

Cruising 45 mph on a back road near Dover Florida on a farmers sons 175 cl Honda i swerved to mis an Alligator and hit his tail, I gained control but that dam Gator was at least 10 ft long, the bike was almost new, glad I didn't wreck it.

Good morning coffee crew

20210729_142811.jpg

-
Back