Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL on fleabay
s-l1600.jpg
Auto-lite distributor I.D. tag & retainer cap clip | eBay

Can't ever tell when somebody needs to buy broken parts :rolleyes:
Do you remember the young lady who put herself thru med school years ago by going to Walmart, buying the cheap underwear/thongs, etc, putting them on, taking a picture and then putting them on eBay where the bidding went crazy?

Do you remember the young lady who put herself thru med school years ago by going to Walmart, buying the cheap underwear/thongs, etc, putting them on, taking a picture and then putting them on eBay where the bidding went crazy?
That how you went broke?:rofl:

Some things should never be posted! Wheres Karl?
On a serious note, I don’t think I’ve seen him since he said he ended up in the hospital the other day. At least I think it was him that said that. Hope is ok

On a serious note, I don’t think I’ve seen him since he said he ended up in the hospital the other day. At least I think it was him that said that. Hope is ok
Yeah. I'll hit him up on the phone here in a fer hours.

I just sent him a text. GAWD I hope he appreciates that cause I cannot STAND textin. LOL

Good Morning everyone. Just a pass through...headed off to a gun shop quite a ways up the road. He wants a
NAA-22MSC-HG-300x200.jpg

Morning coffee warriors. Yet another nice day for us here in the middle of the US of A. The yard beckons me for a little work today.

Well the wife wants me to drive her to the dentist in a few since it is snoe flurries. OK we are taking the Tikey truck then! HF is two blocks away and the time for a new tool box is right!

The beaches in San Diego County were loaded. When I lived down there as a kid, come about Labor Day we didn't go to the beach, frickin' water got cold about then :lol:
I wents swimminhg there by SF once at half moon bay, man that water was cold!

-
Back