Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! can't believe they cancelled this one - 2022 Auto Show at the farm show in Harrisburg for January. Don't think theyhad one last year due to covid. Saying 'supply chain issues'. Not exactly sure what that means, but they mentioned the chip shortage. This has always been a big event for auto makers to put out their newest best stuff. and I'm sure a big money maker for the Farm Show...

Let me guess, Triton.
2002, over 500,000 kms on it. 4.6L
I used my angle drill adapter to crank in the repair tap.
Sealant is hardening, then i can complete the repair. Tomorrow morning. I think i need a sammich.

Roast beef on toasted rye, mustard and a slice of cheese. One of my favorites.

I had a salad.:(
As did I. And a couple margaritas. Oggies

16384769501533843783505466320916.jpg

No Lunch here. I hardly ever eat lunch. Nice breakfast, nice dinner, done. Oh maybe a slice of pie or a chocolate square or two....:lol:

No Lunch here. I hardly ever eat lunch. Nice breakfast, nice dinner, done. Oh maybe a slice of pie or a chocolate square or two....:lol:

Unfortunately I have to eat mostly a lot of small meals everyday. Well actually it depends on what it is.. I had a slice of cherry pie earlier.
That's where it spiked.

20211202_154925.jpg

Afternoon all.

feel like crap. But I’m pushing thru. 3 tests, 2 were split, waiting on the long, more accurate one.

I’m gonna find this very ironic that after 18 months of this pandemic, I don’t catch it until AFTER I’m fully vaccinated

I’m gonna find this very ironic that after 18 months of this pandemic, I don’t catch it until AFTER I’m fully vaccinated
Well Chris I found out last night, that I have a friend 79.
Was in the hospital 3 weeks ago.
Vaccinated for about 4 months now. As I said been home 3 weeks.
Only people to see him besides his wife and myself, and I haven't been their in almost two weeks , are the person who draws blood, and a visiting nurse.
Last night his wife called to tell me. Tom is in the hospital again. With a bladder infection, Pneumonia, and tested positive for Covid.
So do the shots work? I don't know.
When this started remember a lot of people were all but taking a bath in cleaners.. wearing gloves etc.
I'm being sarcastic here, but I think hoarding TP is the answer to Covid avoidance. :rolleyes:

Only people to see him besides his wife and myself, and I haven't been their in almost two weeks , are the person who draws blood, and a visiting nurse.
Last night his wife called to tell me. Tom is in the hospital again. With a bladder infection, Pneumonia, and tested positive for Covid.
When this started remember a lot of people were all but taking a bath in cleaners.. wearing gloves etc.
I'm being sarcastic here, but I think hoarding TP is the answer to Covid avoidance. :rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::popcorn:

Turkey and swiss on multigrain/cranberry.

Myself I had a breakfast for lunch, breakfast was a hand full of grapes and took off in a flash to pick up a family member that broke down near Jonesboro, 2012 Ford fusion, took him to his mom and dads home, he spent the night in Hardy.

My lunch, I cooked for myself, I boiled those potatoes last night, cowboy hash brown's and two over medium fresh eggs.

20211202_104616.jpg

Yeah I don’t know

prayers for your friend

I noticed a couple Chevy full sized extended cab trucks yesterday. I like my extended cab and don't need a 4 door really. Those take too much out of the box.

My local Mac Tool guy has a Dodge Ram 4 door with an 8 foot box in front of his house....

-
Back