Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sad. We need a ‘that sucks’ button
Has been a tough life for them....he got addicted to oxy after getting wounded in the Marines. Tough to recover from that addition. Amazon was only job he could get. That paid a living wage. She is moving back to California where her mom lives...

Sweet old Dodge just up the road...

Must be about 35 feet long? :D

View attachment 1715835882
The coupes make great street rods.

100_5193.JPG

100_5192.JPG

A Veterans support group sent her money and bus tickets to get back to California....marines take care of there own. Once a marine always a marine..

On a lighter note my dart now shifts and runs great. Finely has overdrive. Over 1k drop in rpm at 70mph. Woo hoo

But now I have to re curve dist. It is all in at 3300 and now it only runs 2700 at cruising. Pulls that tall gear like a train....

Funny thing. Driving 100 mph in my Audi feels like 60. Driving 100 in the dart feels like 1000. It flies....and I get passed by a Honda civic

Good morning. Have a friend lost her husband and everything they owned in tornado.....sum. *****

genuflectII.jpg
My prayers and condolences. Heard from my homie this morning that his son worked all weekend at Ft Campbell Ky. righting 3 Chinooks and other damage, after which he made it back to Homie's ranch to survey damages. One thing he did discover was that the main house is in fact a log home that had been modernized with siding and a good share of it remained standing. My prayers for all affected by this tragedy.

The rain drops has arrived :thumbsup: . Ya know those "expires by" dates on milk cartons? Don't put too much stock in them :lol:. Made the morning latte, steamed the milk that should be be good for 3 more days. Drank 97% of the latte with nothing out of the ordinary. Discovered the last 3% in the last swallow was an STP type consistency. Tasted fine until that last attempted swallow :rofl:

The rain drops has arrived :thumbsup: . Ya know those "expires by" dates on milk cartons? Don't put too much stock in them :lol:. Made the morning latte, steamed the milk that should be be good for 3 more days. Drank 97% of the latte with nothing out of the ordinary. Discovered the last 3% in the last swallow was an STP type consistency. Tasted fine until that last attempted swallow :rofl:
Milk that is close can go bad when heated...

If the milk is near expiration, I pour it over Gunners Dog Food. He loves it....:lol:

Went to see mother in law. This isnt going to be easy. She’s fine with being in the home, but the week of visiting will be hard on the wife.

I really wish parts sites and other online retailers would STOP sending me emails for products that ARE NOT AVAILABLE.... :BangHead:

Thank you....please go about your day. :D

Why it’s worth it to change your own oil. And bottom of filter was wet. Not sure if it was leaking, or just too quick putting new one on. Was able to turn only slight amount by hand. I don't have a filter wrench small enough. Will probably get one and recheck in next week. It has an alert if it actually runs low, so not too worried about it.

7F214BAE-17E1-45BE-91DC-EDE3166ADF93.jpeg

B85E3B42-9AAE-468F-9F31-40056E04880A.jpeg

Why it’s worth it to change your own oil. And bottom of filter was wet. Not sure if it was leaking, or just too quick putting new one on. Was able to turn only slight amount by hand. I don't have a filter wrench small enough. Will probably get one and recheck in next week. It has an alert if it actually runs low, so not too worried about it.

View attachment 1715835982

View attachment 1715835983
Wait,whaat?
So have to go to a dealer so an inexperienced oil change monkey can mess up your car? Money well spent right there.

I hate this VW. Im 5’9” and have a difficult time getting in. Its a chore to say the least.

View attachment 1715835910 My prayers and condolences. Heard from my homie this morning that his son worked all weekend at Ft Campbell Ky. righting 3 Chinooks and other damage, after which he made it back to Homie's ranch to survey damages. One thing he did discover was that the main house is in fact a log home that had been modernized with siding and a good share of it remained standing. My prayers for all affected by this tragedy.
Best news I’ve heard yet

-
Back