Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Better than usual...
I usually am!

cramer laugh.gif

No change with the wife.

I feel like crap, gonna be wearing my cpap around the clock . still can’t taste or smell anything. What are the odds of two people both fully vaccinated by two different versions getting this stupid virus
The odds of both of you fully vaccinated getting covid, breakthrough cases they call them are rare.
Might have the new strain.
Published reports though even when a vax person gets covid the symptoms are mild in most cases.
You said you had symptoms two weeks ago if so, you should be almost done or done with your case, usually a 10 day period.
You will test positive for a covid test for up to 90 days or more after having a case of covid.
Hope you both get to feeling better soon.

Hey Tikey... Funny thing. Was out fishing last week and one of the guides talking to another in Spanish said, "blah blah blah blah blah Richard Gere"... I cracked up. They guy really thought I was him...
We had a guy I worked with that looked like Drew Carey's twin. He won Halloween contest, hire out for New Year's Eve parties etc.. He went to Vegas for a couple days. He was getting special seating, drinks, etc... he'd go to sign his tab and use his credit card Bruce Smith. He had managers argue with him about who he really was. He had fun.

The odds of both of you fully vaccinated getting covid, breakthrough cases they call them are rare.
Might have the new strain.
Published reports though even when a vax person gets covid the symptoms are mild in most cases.
You said you had symptoms two weeks ago if so, you should be almost done or done with your case, usually a 10 day period.
You will test positive for a covid test for up to 90 days or more after having a case of covid.
Hope you both get to feeling better soon.
I got better then got worse. It’s weird. I’m calling dr at 0800. Starting to cough up some bright red stuff...

Well today is the third and last day (hopefully) of our food safety audit. I look at it like this, never again will I need to endure one of these. As my professional career comes to an end (this chapter) adopting a mindset like that helps. Each time I have to do something crappy I think to myself, well last time I will ever do that!

I
Well today is the third and last day (hopefully) of our food safety audit. I look at it like this, never again will I need to endure one of these. As my professional career comes to an end (this chapter) adopting a mindset like that helps. Each time I have to do something crappy I think to myself, well last time I will ever do that!
I remember that. It is a nice feeling. :thumbsup:

No change with the wife.

I feel like crap, gonna be wearing my cpap around the clock . still can’t taste or smell anything. What are the odds of two people both fully vaccinated by two different versions getting this stupid virus

Increasingly more common.

Karl would say 50/50... you either do or you don't:rolleyes:

. How long since you got Vaxxed?

What are the odds of two people both fully vaccinated by two different versions getting this stupid virus
The odds of one getting it -much lower than if not vaccinated. But probably not the strain of the vaccine the shot was for. Assuming that, has a lot more to do with how contagious the other person was and how long the exposure was. Which is exactly why the wife got it. Once one person has it in the house it is extremely likely other adults will get it.
Starting to cough up some bright red stuff...
That's never good

No change with the wife.

You might have the new one that the vaccine doesn't work on. Hope you and your family will be ok. I see in another post you are calling the doctor. That's the best plan.

Morning!
-27 here this morning.-14 at home. celcius.
couple more days and all this will be wrapped up. Wife wants to leave a day early, weather forecast isnt looking great, so if roads are bad, we will be close to airport.

-
Back