Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @dukeboy_318 ... you'll appreciate this.

I pulled my coins out of an old lock box.

20211210_101922.jpg

I tested negative twice a week ago. Been sick for two and half weeks
Well, the plus side is since your symptoms started more than ten days ago your about over it.
Opps looks like you might have given it to the wife, but don't tell her that.
Kids have an extremely low infection rate. If they due test positive usually no problems unless they have pre-existing conditions.
Yes, you can test positive after having it for up to 90 days.
Make sure work and unit get a copy of your positive test or the county health officer's letter you'll both be getting in the mail soon.

Hey @dukeboy_318 ... you'll appreciate this.

I pulled my coins out of an old lock box.

View attachment 1715837366
nice collection.

the Guard here in Indiana, rarely give coins or awards, unless you suck someone’s dick.

i mean hell, I and another Mp brought civilian Woman who was dead at our gate for 7 minutes, back to life doing CPR in 2019, I got recommended by the Provost Marshal for an ARCOM and Commanders coin.... didn’t get ****. I was cc’d on the submission even. I’ve been submitted multiple times for awards and have never received one. Yet never flagged.

nice collection.

the Guard here in Indiana, rarely give coins or awards, unless you suck someone’s dick.

i mean hell, I and another Mp brought civilian Woman who was dead at our gate for 7 minutes, back to life doing CPR in 2019, I got recommended by the Provost Marshal for an ARCOM and Commanders coin.... didn’t get ****. I was cc’d on the submission even. I’ve been submitted multiple times for awards and have never received one. Yet never flagged.

That sucks man.. that's Soldier's Medal material.

Just starting here. The wind is howling. This old brick house doesn't shake much. It's pretty quiet inside.

The worst is over. Just raining now for another 20 min or so and it is supposed to be windy overnight.

All this tornado talk just made me recall the numerous tornado shelters we had at the rock farm. 2 under ground concrete feeder tunnels and the asphalt plant feeder tunnel that appeared to be built out of retired railroad tank cars welded together, 300' worth all which were under ground.

I live in a 120 yr old brick house too. Doesn't move or shake. Warnings here are to the north west for now. Talking 60-70mph winds tonight

-
Back