Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are imitations in how long a part a particular printer can make...

I'm sure that part would be too big, for what they get for those grills though expanding the range of the machine. Still I'd think you'd have to make/sell a LOT of grill to cover that, those printers are expensive I hear.

I need a shark tooth grill, maybe he can make one for me : )
The problem with 3D printing something that large is keeping the heat evening distributed across the entire surface. Very few if any consumer available printers are going to be able to do that. And I can think of maybe one 3D printer that could do it in the commercial side. And even then, that’s if you could even get the material right now. Nylon and ABS plastics are nearly unobtainable at the moment

I'm sure that part would be too big, for what they get for those grills though expanding the range of the machine. Still I'd think you'd have to make/sell a LOT of grill to cover that, those printers are expensive I hear.
We use them at work.

The problem with 3D printing something that large is keeping the heat evening distributed across the entire surface. Very few if any consumer available printers are going to be able to do that. And I can think of maybe one 3D printer that could do it in the commercial side. And even then, that’s if you could even get the material right now. Nylon and ABS plastics are nearly unobtainable at the moment

Petroleum based products

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got some work done around the house this weekend, felt good to finally be able to do more things. Got some projects in mind for after Wed. Off from then until Jan 4. Fingers crossed can make good progress and yet have some down time for fun.

Morning!
Still tired. -16 here at home, almost 0 f.
Light fire in shop today, get organized and back to work.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got some work done around the house this weekend, felt good to finally be able to do more things. Got some projects in mind for after Wed. Off from then until Jan 4. Fingers crossed can make good progress and yet have some down time for fun.

Always good to make some progress.

I just found my whole USAF elictrical training I got on disk a long time ago from a instructor. Man I forgot half of what I learned at least.

You doing electrical drawings?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know right!! But I have an electrical engineer working literally along side me. It’s then checked by 3 other electrical engineers. So far, so good.

plus I’ve gotten the techs to literally walk me thru multiple times the circuit testing processes so I’m slowing busting down the wall that has been electrical wiring

So pray for a Christmas miracle, but there’s a chance we fight the final stage of the battle for the farm today!

I should get a copy of this disk to you. Starts with ohms law then gets into troubleshooting chips/multy laryed circit boards which I doubt you would need.

Number 3 on its way this sunny and Frosty morning on the hill, Good morning everyone

20211206_135158.jpg

Been wondering would it be nice to find a place that would scan and make a 3D part reasonably, like a store type place?
Our engineer at work has stuff made here. Shapeways: Industrial 3D Printing Service She makes up the file and they print the parts. They can do the whole thing, but no doubt will cost more. Her stuff is on there as 'Days Mill Designs'
There are imitations in how long a part a particular printer can make...

Do they have them with multiple print heads? Would think a few overlapping to build a long grill could work.

Good Morning

-
Back