Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I use energizer batteries

welcome-bunnyus_725x700.png

welcome-bunnyus_725x700.png

So when you put that on the other day (true story) I open FABO up to show a co worker (who wants to move to Fargo), Sublimes weather forecast. Several co workers were there teasing him. So I said here let me show you their forecast....and there it was at the top of the page! Talk about being embarrassed. I had to take my pants off to show that I do not have a tattoo on my leg. Well that part isn't true. But the whole office was laughing.

Stopping in to say good morning on this thrilling Thursday. I am proud my picture made the cover Hoppy :thankyou:

FB_IMG_1630433671792.jpg

A colder finish here for the end of the year. That's ok, I have couple inside projects. I need to double check and make sure I have everything I need.
I'm going to stain and varnish 25-30 windowsills that are sun bleached from years of exposure.
No hurry a few each day I got three months or so to get them done.
I need to make a liquor store run wine and Crown Royal has been requested.
A lot of football to watch this weekend.

Longest lasting 12V batteries I’ve ever had are Dekka brands. We at one point, ran nothing but those in all the farm equipment.
Sold Deka for quite a long time. Power-surge was the name on the battery. East-Penn are good too.

Morning!
-31/-44 with the wind. And its pretty much calm.
Its just nasty out there. Think i forgot to reload pellet stove. House is warm though.

Weather guesser this morning says 3-6" of snow Friday night to Saturday. We going to hunker down and go nowhere for the weekend.
I'll move the snow blower to the garage today, you know be ready for the worse. Usually that puts an end to the snow...LOL!!

-
Back