Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just figured out that Ebay removed Paypal as a payment option, had an offer in on a record and had to retract it, not what I usually like to do but I'm not wanting to add my credit card directly into Fleabay. Reading up looks like it was in the works for awhile but I've been making payments on Ebay with Paypal until recently I thought...

I just figured out that Ebay removed Paypal as a payment option, had an offer in on a record and had to retract it, not what I usually like to do but I'm not wanting to add my credit card directly into Fleabay. Reading up looks like it was in the works for awhile but I've been making payments on Ebay with Paypal until recently I thought...
I did it last week. Used Paypal for an Ebay purchase.

I did it last week. Used Paypal for an Ebay purchase.

When I hit the "finish the offer" button it took me to the check out screen which had no Paypal and asked to add new credit card, I know this sounds like a scam but it IS the Ebay site. You may want to check yours.

Just walked through a purchase. PayPal is still an option...:rolleyes:

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Got a bit of snow the last 2 nights. Christmas is over - time to warm up already

Matched only by my remorse the Packers are done. But honestly I think I watched the two best teams in the NFL play last night. At the very least, the two best quarterbacks. Man two exceptional athletes. Numbers were a mirror image of each other. Well except the W of course, but holy smokes.
I think we just witnessed the beginning of another Manning vs Brady type rivalry. Gonna be interesting to watch it unfold.

When I hit the "finish the offer" button it took me to the check out screen which had no Paypal and asked to add new credit card, I know this sounds like a scam but it IS the Ebay site. You may want to check yours.
I checked and my payment did go through my PayPal.

Glad i put the van inside yesterday. Its ready for service, and will be 100% thawed by now. They will be happy too.

Chris knows. Chris said he didn’t like the rules and didn’t think they were fair. Big difference

Sports Talk Radio this morning has been discussing Overtime rules and how both teams should get the ball. Apparently KC is one of the the teams that has previously requested a change from the current format

Looked into my Ebay settings, "The ability to link a Paypal account no longer exists". Business decision, I bought my solenoids for my winch off of Amazon.

Sports Talk Radio this morning has been discussing Overtime rules and how both teams should get the ball. Apparently KC is one of the the teams that has previously requested a change from the current format
yeah. I’m fine with the sudden death. I just think it’s kind of slanted towards the team that last scores in regulation to getting the ball first. My thinking is simply change it so where the possession sequence stays as it does after half time. Keep all the other rules

Good luck today. ANy light at the end of the tunnel?
honestly, no idea. It’s a total crap shoot. The outcomes are few but variable.

Three years ago at Arrowhead they were playing Brady and the Patriots.
Patriots got the ball on the coin flip, scored a touchdown and game over. Chiefs never touched the ball.
At the NFL owners meeting that winter the Chiefs proposed a rules change so that the other team got a chance in that situation.
Not one other owner or team would support the change.
For those whining now, your choice, just live with it.

Three years ago at Arrowhead they were playing Brady and the Patriots.
Patriots got the ball on the coin flip, scored a touchdown and game over. Chiefs never touched the ball.
At the NFL owners meeting that winter the Chiefs proposed a rules change so that the other team got a chance in that situation.
Not one other owner or team would support the change.
For those whining now, your choice, just live with it.
Not whining. Just saying it would have made a great game even better if Allen had gotten the ball as well.

For what it’s worth, I didn’t and don’t care which team won, I’m just happy for a GREAT game. It just could have been even greater is my thoughts

I hope to get my truck back today. I might have to Uber out to get it. Karl? Hoppy? :lol:

-
Back