Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dart. 30 grand. Grundy. 146 a year. Freaking cheep...
I have $15 on the 66 and $20 on the Swinger. I'd have to look up what I pay. I have been getting a $800 refund every year for having no claims so my old car insurance is free. I bundle with my house insurance

Couple inches of snow should be gone today,52deg. Nice weekend then more snow Mon-Wed, with temps in the low teens. But have a gun show here, so I will go look at some wireless hole punchers.

I have $15 on the 66 and $20 on the Swinger. I'd have to look up what I pay. I have been getting a $400+ refund every year for having no claims so my old car insurance is free. I bundle with my house insurance
Do
Doing better Karl?

The female ultrasound tech at the hospital asked me to take off my pants the other day...

I thought, "I've been asking women to do that for years, now one has finally asked me".... :D

The female ultrasound tech at the hospital asked me to take off my pants the other day...

I thought, "I've been asking women to do that for years, now one has finally asked me".... :D
Ultrasound? Is that kind of a hum? :rofl:

I found an early A anti sway bar for my 66 many years ago... I think it was an old factory one...
Dang, I don't have any picks of my front suspension.

071309_1736[02].jpg

-
Back