Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Because that’s all the faster the electric drill would turn the speedo cable :rofl:
damn ! You guys are so full of BS this morning :wtf: did everyone get there med card and got creative or something :lol:

Some crazy Chit here today.... Good AM all......
you got that that right my friend, I have been trying to get a straight answer out of these over cafenated members all morning :lol:

Well it is official, I can categorically, and with medical proof show that my head is empty. Got my head X rayed this morning. Great call out Eric, you were spot on. I had to answer several metal related questions one being have you ever had metal dug out of your eyes by a Doctor. I replied I had on multiple occasions, but usually my welders helper gets it out using a lead pencil. They would not put me in tube without an X ray of my eyes. I don’t remember who posted that they sleep during MRI but o heck no for me. I had to take a handful of muscle relaxers and two bottles of Bourbon to get me in that thing. And no music, WTF! Man it was noisy in there. No fun day for sure. Glad it is done, now just wait on results.

Well it is official, I can categorically, and with medical proof show that my head is empty. Got my head X rayed this morning. Great call out Eric, you were spot on. I had to answer several metal related questions one being have you ever had metal dug out of your eyes by a Doctor. I replied I had on multiple occasions, but usually my welders helper gets it out using a lead pencil. They would not put me in tube without an X ray of my eyes. I don’t remember who posted that they sleep during MRI but o heck no for me. I had to take a handful of muscle relaxers and two bottles of Bourbon to get me in that thing. And no music, WTF! Man it was noisy in there. No fun day for sure. Glad it is done, now just wait on results.
I have had about five in the last 6 years, I see people post that they just take a nap as it's done:wtf::BangHead: no way in hell could I sleep while all that hammering and pinging is going on

1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=FDS2DF6-mc0AX-2WFzy&tn=vbJ8LH5gupjJ8i4V&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

A late good morning

Back from my daughter's late last night.... greeted by roofing shingles scattered across the yard and driveway. Guess I'll bag it early from work and see if I can get things repaired. Wish the temps were higher or at least some sun to loosen things up...

All the ones I've had they gave me headphones and asked what kind of music I wanted to here.

Windy here the next couple of days. It will be warm, but I hate being out in the wind.

New fuel gauge in panel. Checked all lights and gauges. Now to put back in the car. Not to bad a job..

20220404_114341.jpg

16490979313153257938327962680732.jpg

Good Morning!
Back in school again today after being on break, but at least I drove the duster to make it a little more fun.
Coming out of work saturday I saw a 62' nova with a big ol' scoop on it, meats, cage, and it was pretty ratty. On the rear quarters in big block letters there was "INSURRECTION".
So I got an idea.

Idea:
PXL_20220331_170520774.jpg

Execution:
IMG_20220404_115458_600.jpg

Good Morning!
Back in school again today after being on break, but at least I drove the duster to make it a little more fun.
Coming out of work saturday I saw a 62' nova with a big ol' scoop on it, meats, cage, and it was pretty ratty. On the rear quarters in big block letters there was "INSURRECTION".
So I got an idea.

Idea:
View attachment 1715901309

Execution:
View attachment 1715901310
I like

-
Back