Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Interesting start to the day, heard the coffee maker making noise, go into the kitchen, the coffee pot isn't under the basket, it's in the sink. Coffee is on the counter, the floor...... Had to wake the wife up to ask her how far she got making the coffee.....at least she helped clean it up. K cup morning.
Dang it man !! Did that one time this winter, I cleaned the pot, so I had to clean up the mess in the kitchen hall way....
Just a little fog here, mostly in my head and eyes as I drove home. :lol:
It's a beuityful morning here, 70, calm with a nice sunrise, honking from geese fling over the shop as I type this reply..

Morning Chris and anyone else. I joined the no back read club.
Breakfast if anyone is interested.
Shredded Rib Eye, onions , peppers , mushroom, tomatoes,
Eggs, cheese.

20220515_080839.jpg

Good Morning All! Interesting start to the day, heard the coffee maker making noise, go into the kitchen, the coffee pot isn't under the basket, it's in the sink. Coffee is on the counter, the floor...... Had to wake the wife up to ask her how far she got making the coffee.....at least she helped clean it up. K cup morning.
Oops.

Morning Chris and anyone else. I joined the no back read club.
Breakfast if anyone is interested.
Shredded Rib Eye, onions , peppers , mushroom, tomatoes,
Eggs, cheese.

View attachment 1715927599

Looking good Ray. If you're going to eat make it worth the effort!

Last day of the stay and headed back tonight

Merry Sunday, no time to back read just a quick drive by. It has been a whirlwind week. Already pulled a stuck tractor out this morning. Going to my Dads to cook him and his wife some Brekkie. We are taking over bacon, taters, onions, eggs, all the essentials. I managed to pass my Instructors certification class for teaching red dot. It was very hard. Mostly all SWAT and “agency type” shooters. With a couple of civilians mixed in. The skill level was off the charts. It was a merciless class. The instructor teaches the FBI HRT group if that tells you anything. Plus LEO groups across the Country. It was one of the most challenging classes I have ever took. He pushed me to the absolute edge of my skill set then simply kicked me over the edge and went on to next student, rinse and repeat. Heat index was 106F. Officers came from all over the Country to attend. I then drove back the four hours to NWA,tired tattered and dehydrated. Liquid IV was my best friend. I showered up and then went to do force on force training in a church. We told them to wear sweat shirts as the air soft pistols will leave a mark! Lots of guys with marks! Then went from that to training the same Church security group on our range doing live fire drills all day yesterday. No time to myself at all. Train, drive, and sleep. The whole week. Hope you are all well and I will resurface here in a couple of days. Jodi is out of shower so time to hit the road! Pix is at Instructor school laying flat on hot concrete trying to reduce core body temp as the concrete was actually cooler than our classroom.

EDE954E2-CCFA-41ED-B4B9-2D46C2AC3D79.jpeg

-
Back