Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So sensor is a snap disc. I threaded where piece broke off. Loctited a screw in. Got an adapter and threaded it in. Tested it with some heat before i installed it. Should work. I have a bypass switch so no worries there.

Just did touch ups on a few low spots with Bondo. Once it is aired out a bit I will sand those and pull toilet off. Hopefully no surprises under there. It sits solid, so should be fine. Just need to see how height will be with new floor.

Just did touch ups on a few low spots with Bondo. Once it is aired out a bit I will sand those and pull toilet off. Hopefully no surprises under there. It sits solid, so should be fine. Just need to see how height will be with new floor.
Big surprises! :mad: Forgot how I fixed it last time LOL. I had 3/8 bolts coming up through the floor from the basement and had made a plywood ring in place of the original rusted out metal flange. Thats all shot. :BangHead: Not doing same again...Still trying to figure out appropriate repair

Ted and I are hosting a whiskey tasting event at a local bar. We are tasting 3 favorite ryes today.

Some day the neighborhood will figure out why we have so many of these guys.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20220514_184408.jpg

20220514_184334.jpg

On the ship. VIP treatment. Like freaking herding cats....mom is a problem......

Got rad fan sensor in and it seems to work. Guess its battery direct, ran for a minute after i shut truck off. That’s fine.

got passenger side seat belt mounted. Have to pull other side out of donor car yet.

No flooring done, but room is ready. Went to Home Depot for something to repair/replace toilet flange. Bunch of repair flanges - and none that would work for mine. :BangHead: Ace had one that worked, so that's done. :thumbsup:
I'm beat.

I smell like a SoCal brushfire :lol: Sitting amongst all those red oak burning BBQ pits tends to do that :lol: Brat in Law and his Lucky Seven's BBQ Rub were runners up in the Baby Back Ribs division :thumbsup: He sold all the Tri Tip sammiches he made :thumbsup: but I did manage to get some of the burnt ends :) and a little ziplock with the remaining Linguicia sausage.

At Chi Trang's birthday party yesterday. She is the taller one in the red dress. She just turned 47. If you ask me looks pretty good for 47.Started at 11:00 a.m. went till about 7:00 p.m. The group picture is only about a third of the people that were there.
IMG_20220515_090253.jpg
IMG_20220515_090256.jpg
IMG_20220515_090249.jpg

Sunday morning sipping my coffee, good morning Hoppy and Dusty, getting this day started early, might take time out and go to George Rays, up in the air so far, in savings mode.
Hope we all have a good day :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1612371697248.jpg

Good morning, I have the ECU and dizzy in place you built and sent my way.
Who knows what will happen today :steering:

-
Back