Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are doing a little local cruise in tonight but the temp is at 98f right now and humid. I am simply to whipped (not Mitch whipped) to even want to go. I pulled my boots off plopped down with a cold beer and have no desire to get back out into it. I am beat. This last week has taken a toll on me.

Nice..!! Halifax said you may have a set of Schumacher headers going to Carlisle ?? Let me know Swingn’
yep. fits B, RB into A body.....there tri y headers...new coated....your in box is full....

Last edited:
Ya,so this showed up. Its broken. Sounds like valve train is eating itself. 454. Bent push rods? Dunno.
7EEE469F-EDDB-4367-8935-25583651BFA4.jpeg

Evening , pass the Tylenol . Spent the hot afternoon stacking about 9 tons worth of metal. All from my grain bin.

Well now, at home in Vinh Long last night late. Early start on this day. Got up let the dog out. Took care of the maintenance on the swimming pool. Worked out for an hour. Showered. Now headed to the bank to do some business. Going to cafe for breakfast after that. At 11:00 today we're meeting some people at the big new complex of houses across the street from where I bought the new land here. She wants to look at a couple of the units that they have finished to see what they look like and to see how much they want for them. Then later today in the evening they are holding a going away party for me at my house. Probably 25 or 30 people. Going to be a long day.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Back close to 90° today but no wind at all right now. Been reading a ton on mechanical fuel injection and how to make it work on the street. I have always been curious about a Hilborn 8 stack or a hat with some pretty rubber lines on a tunnel ram.....Seems the barrel valve is the secret to everything.

I picked up a pair of speakers yesterday in Kenosha, WI...

While I was there, I stopped and picked up some cheese and it is great!!! Nothing like fresh cheese from the cheese heads in Wisconsin... :thumbsup:

They had some smoked swiss cheese that was delicious... I already killed one chunk of it and only one more left... I may need to go back and get some more... :D

Last edited:
Pretty sure it’s the drivers side one

OK so the smaller one then? Thought that was the same as a 318. Of course nothing in the IPB on it.

I may have it backwards. I know one of the mounts is the same as a 318/360, but the other is different

Yup but which one Searches screw you up worse. bringing the loaner set to get measured for a tooling quote just want to do one that is hard to find.

The 273 and 318 mounts are the same for the left side...

The 340/360 mounts are slightly narrower (about 1/2")...

The right side mount is the same for all 273/318/340/360 engines...

I have a set of the 340 mounts if you need to borrow them for confirmation or quoting...

-
Back