Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1357d5_557918fa2ea34e998c57891a640dc0e2~mv2_d_4932_5166_s_4_2.jpg

Week from Saturday is #40.

Morning gents.

Walking out a leg cramp to start the day kinda sucks. Long day yesterday having.to squat and kneel to stain the deck rails

Tuesday- Monday

So got the rest of the meters Keith pcked up for me calibrated yesterday. One I think is NORS not to many that clean. Few more stragler last minute distributors to do and should be done for the show.

@halifaxhops
Ray, what would the differences be with a 79 motorhome 360 distributor compared to one in a car? Im thinking i should drop in the distributor from a 318 i have.

Weekend over - finger check! There were a bunch of boom booms here last night., Wasn't raining by the time we got home Saturday, but was still pretty wet. I think a lot held off. I think Sunday night was actually the big one here.
cartoon-hand-four-toon-fingers-3d-model-low-poly-blend.jpg

So got the rest of the meters Keith pcked up for me calibrated yesterday. One I think is NORS not to many that clean. Few more stragler last minute distributors to do and should be done for the show.
I assume you mean that little one with the styrofoam melted to the cord from the packaging. LOL. The bigger set, he had bought new and said he used it once a year on his own car (Volvo I think) for several years and it just sat on his very clean, neat home garage shelf ever since.

1/4 inch of rain last night, so the town around here had their fireworks. We just hung out here, you could just hear the boom booms. Dogs didn't care one bit, the horses not so much.

Corvette needs alternator. Trying to figger where i should put car while it gets rebuilt.

Got all my 2021 tax documents together over the weekend. Now gotta deliver them up to Annapolis to my CPA, so they can do them quickly. US Visa Center wants them to proceed with Chins Visa....Leaving now....:thumbsup:

-
Back