Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My daughter takes awesome photographs…going to get a print of this one i think
14712121-9DEC-4537-A5AC-99919480CEB7.png

Well now, that didn't take long. I need a shower. It feels like I already took one. Sweat through my shirt and hat. It feels like Alabama out there.

Post -holiday recovery day.
Yep, thats what I am doing, water is my go to friend today (see in picture I posted earlier)
Had two couples ask to visit and shoot some pool, of course I drank a bit to much, well, almost to much :lol:

The private sector launched a lot of high dollar ordinance round town last night. In the past it was usually limited to just a few brave souls snickering in the face of the local PD. Last night it was everywhere, and right after the PD had said they were going to "crack down" on the illegal fireworks. All the flying and exploding goodies were on top of the "safe and sane" varieties that are allowed.

Yep, thats what I am doing, water is my go to friend today (see in picture I posted earlier)
Had two couples ask to visit and shoot some pool, of course I drank a bit to much, well, almost to much :lol:

I just got "baked" working on the deck yesterday. Glad I got it done though. I've already had a heavy rain shower roll through and supposed to have rain every day through Saturday.

The private sector launched a lot of high dollar ordinance round town last night. In the past it was usually limited to just a few brave souls snickering in the face of the local PD. Last night it was everywhere, and right after the PD had said they were going to "crack down" on the illegal fireworks. All the flying and exploding goodies were on top of the "safe and sane" varieties that are allowed.
I noticed a lot of fireworks litter all over. The winers want to be able to shoot them off but won't pick up after themselves.

In San Diego County all fireworks are banned. But right next door to TJ all forms of sky rockets were being launched all night. They smuggle them over the border.

I just got "baked" working on the deck yesterday. Glad I got it done though. I've already had a heavy rain shower roll through and supposed to have rain every day through Saturday.
We could use that rain here, no rain for a couple weeks, temps hitting 100 all week this week.. if I go outside today I will bake , hot out there now, thus why I have the washing machine busy this morning

We could use that rain here, no rain for a couple weeks, temps hitting 100 all week this week.. if I go outside today I will bake , hot out there now, thus why I have the washing machine busy this morning
Me too. Went to the garden and picked a little but no weeding or hoeing. The grass needs cut bad but it is wet and it's so humid out it isn't drying very quick. I might go over after supper and hop on the mower.

In San Diego County all fireworks are banned. But right next door to TJ all forms of sky rockets were being launched all night. They smuggle them over the border.
We banned them here then voted them in again.

-
Back