Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a beauty! I like a nice clean engine compartment.
Trying to get there...

20220701_215529.jpg

Morning 1 of counters, and rabbit slayers. Another hot one here today, got the dogs out early for their walk, now iy my turn for some coffee and breakfast.

That's a beauty! I like a nice clean engine compartment.

That was when I was just finishing putting together. Still looks pretty good, but its an ongoing fight against dirt and rust. LOL. Now the body paint...that's got issues. Not sure if I will even get to that as I hoped this year. Maybe in the Fall. Interior needs some work too... I seriously doubt I will do any shows for a while. Just want to fix the linkage so I can get a few miles on it before another Winter. Unless someone makes a good offer on it. :eek:

Seen this , I believe Bill Deadman owed it.. an old member I have lost contact with..

Screenshot_20220714-082412_Facebook.jpg

Careful burning poison ivy. I hear that is one of the worst ways that **** can get you...I usually only get it if I actually pull some by accident while weeding. I thought I had it near eliminated here but saw some the other day. Probably pick up some better weed killer. The stuff I have now is for lawns. Not strong enough

If I fell asleep at 10, someone at work would probably wake me up...:poke:

Good Morning
Yes guy I was working with one time was burning brush and didn't realize it contained poison ivy.
He inhaled some smoke and had an infection in his lungs. A real mess for a couple weeks.

Guess coffee break is over. Have to get thermostat done on this equinox. And a wheel bearing and an oil change. Effers delivered parts, but no oil…

No info for GSS cars. How do people throw out 1 of 1 or 1 of 15 and such if that is as far as we can go. Guessing? They made 10,098 Demons with 340. Then FY1 Top Banana is 1.2%. So, 1 of 121 made. Then as for bench seat, column shift auto? Then how many of those became GSS cars?

You may need to get that info from Mr. Norm... Who is now dead...

Maybe his son would know... I don't know how to contact him... Maybe he's still selling the Mr. Norm nostalgia merchandise...

When figuring the 'rarity' of a car, ie 'x of y made' I would just look at the big stuff. drivetrain, convertible, color. I see people listing out all kind of little crap and think 'Who the hell cares?'. I'm pretty sure there were very few 'sparkly poop brown (aka Cinnamon Poly) 75 slant six Dusters made.:rolleyes: But nobody cares. :(

My car is the only one that I've farted in, so that makes it 1 of 1..... :D

You may need to get that info from Mr. Norm... Who is now dead...

Maybe his son would know... I don't know how to contact him... Maybe he's still selling the Mr. Norm nostalgia merchandise...

I have talked to Jr and bought some things from him. No total numbers were tallied. I hope to talk with Larry at MCACN in Nov about going through the paperwork.

-
Back