Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Line installer crew was out front with a bucket truck and a cable trailer. They were stringing tension cable on the poles. I wandered down and asked if it was power or Telcom. Turns out they're actually going to be running fiber soon. Local internet provider got some FCC money for rural broadband deployment. Just not sure how long before they start running fiber and adding the demarcs onto the residences.

One of those days... Wife and I went down to check the slow burn we have going at the far end of our property. On the way back the lithium batteries go dead on the golf cart. Little workout we push it the last 100 yeads to the back porch.
I got no power and now the battery charger isn't charging.
Cheryl takes off soon after for an overnight women's lawyer conference 100 miles down the road. Rolls on in there and calls me. AC isn't working right, and a strange warning light lit up on the dash, but she's made it to the conference. I told her to call the local Toyota dealer which she did. I called my buddy retired from Toyota. Both said alternator. She had the car towed to the dealer and will be fixed and ready by noon tomorrow.
I started looking for a battery charger. Looking at the internet and what the dealer had given me I realize the charger is for regular batteries and not lithium. I've been using it for over a year. So, I did a quick search and found my written sales receipt.
I call and get the owner who I dealt with when I bought it. I explain I bought it from him a year ago, the charger is dead and felt it is the wrong charger. He asked for pictures of the batteries and charger. He called back shocked because that was not the charger I was supposed to get. Yep, thought so. Again, he asked if that is what he gave me. Yep, I even have your written receipt...pause oh ok.
So new set of batteries and a new charger. I though am the one who has to take it to him 80 miles away. Not too happy about that part.
One of those day it will all work out and tomorrow ought to be a better day!!

So in summary, you and the woman got sweaty in the golf cart today... :lol:

Tomorrow is always better. Then tomorrow becomes today and that's when...:eek:

Well, at least it wasn't a boring day!
And nothing else really got done.
Have fun tomorrow!!

0&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=6_VZEvbexLkAX8XoRa_&tn=Z-dzOYe1LzywAAbw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

Here checking in. Another hot day here 101 is the guess.
Granddaughter has a softball game at 6:15 no fun in that heat.
I'll have to take an adult beverage so that I might enjoy the sweat as we sit and cheer her on.
Her Mom is in school today so will be late to the game.
That means I get to take her for warmup...oh boy an extra half hour in the sauna lucky me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Morning!
Another nice day in the works, 39 dodge coming for service. Then back onto equinox for a rumbling noise,did a wheel bearing, still noise. Guess i will pull my chassis sensor kit out and give it a try.
So i was running it on hoist,wheels jacked up. I heard the doors lock as it spooled up:mad:. Lol!
I forgot i had rolled down the window. I got lucky.

Morning, riding home with a buddy last night from car club meeting, Wham!, hit a mamma doe, his 2003 Ford 1ton was in mint condition, I told him could be worse if was driving one of his collector cars

I really need a right side door mirror on the Fargo. I have a plan, hope i can pull it off…

Want to make a steel skeleton fist holding a wrench,mirror mounted to wrench. I have seen skeleton hands holding mirror, this would be my take on it.

Here checking in. Another hot day here 101 is the guess.
Granddaughter has a softball game at 6:15 no fun in that heat.
I'll have to take an adult beverage so that I might enjoy the sweat as we sit and cheer her on.
Her Mom is in school today so will be late to the game.
That means I get to take her for warmup...oh boy an extra half hour in the inferno lucky me. :rolleyes:
I thought you had to go fetch batteries and charger today for your go buggy? I bet that thing was a no fun push!

I really need a right side door mirror on the Fargo. I have a plan, hope i can pull it off…
Frank you might check some of the Harley big parts warehouses for Skull mirror paraphernalia that you could morph into what you want for the Fargo. Harley guys have a lot of skull type stuff. JnP cycles, Iron Horse etc. etc.

I thought you had to go fetch batteries and charger today for your go buggy? I bet that thing was a no fun push!
Nope looks like Tuesday. I'm going to borrow a friend's small aluminum trailer for transport.

Well guys it is now up to us to carry the torch. Carlisle is officially under way, all the North East crew is in attendance. It will be ghost quiet in here for a few days. We will have to pick up the slack!
I'll be here. Beautiful day to go but I've got stuff to do. If I went I'd just be antsy

Well guys it is now up to us to carry the torch. Carlisle is officially under way, all the North East crew is in attendance. It will be ghost quiet in here for a few days. We will have to pick up the slack!
Yep hope they have fun

-
Back