Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ya practicing for your upcoming class? Hah! Super congrats by the way.
Hah! I wish!
Fixing the porch railing (my house), and some prep and priming on the neighbors house. Then bills, bank, etc. Still haven't touched the jeep this week, so the Barracuda remains my only running motor vehicle. Not that its a bad one - I love driving it - as long as the traffic is moving.

We had some rain go through earlier but not enough to wet the pavement.
upload_2022-7-15_7-34-14.png

Could use it here. I left the hose running in the garden for hour around dinner time last night. Really needed a good soaking.
Much of the country including a lot of the corn belt is in a big drought.

I did try Weaver last week. Didnt seem to effect my elbow so that may be what I'll have to do at least until I'm sure the injury is totally recovered.
Well your instructor is one of the last remaining dinosaurs from that era! So he may welcome the Weaver. Hah! On serious note be sure and take back up gear. Stuff breaks. And take small portable snacks you can munch on the fly. I would strongly suggest some hand chalk if it is going to be hot. And cooling bandanas for your neck go a long way in reducing your core temp. A sturdy belt is a plus! Likely longer days than just 8 hrs, he is a great instructor and has spent his life learning and sharing knowledge. He made a determined effort to stay current within the industry and maintains a high level of respect to this day as a result. He is wicked smart and a genuine good guy.

Well guys it is now up to us to carry the torch. Carlisle is officially under way, all the North East crew is in attendance. It will be ghost quiet in here for a few days. We will have to pick up the slack!
I believe we can make them proud, looking busy this morning in here, so let me say good morning to all the coffee crew this morning!! And good luck to all the guys and galls at Carlisle today

So he may welcome the Weaver.
His explanation was how I learned it, and why I tried it. I've got one more PT scheduled and would like to make it my last visit.
I would strongly suggest some hand chalk if it is going to be hot.
Great tip - something I never would have thought of.

Last match I was surprised that the little bit of excercise involved in sustained prone was this time (hot day) still pumping in the begining of the off hand. Its interesting an activity I don't think of as 'strenuous' can be - especially when focusing on fine motor skills.

Morning got the dogs walked and now it's time for coffee. Hope the weather is good for the east coasters at the big show.

Morning got the dogs walked and now it's time for coffee. Hope the weather is good for the east coasters at the big show.
Yep. Night of Fire at our dragstrip tomorrow. The forecast doesn't look promising.

Friday night racing at George Rays this evening, gates open at 4pm , heavy hitters show up for the big money, may have to go if I am up to it.

Good Morning All! Crap, worked till 0100 on an outage last night, still woke up early. 9 hrs OT, hopefully I won't be wrecked today as it's the first day of my weekend.

Good Morning All! Crap, worked till 0100 on an outage last night, still woke up early. 9 hrs OT, hopefully I won't be wrecked today as it's the first day of my weekend.

I feel ya man... W-2 job totally jacked my long weekend plan... had to delay my ride up to Carlisle for 24 hours so tomorrow early break out.

-
Back