Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I shake my head with the climate change bunch. They've been trying to push with the latest heat wave.
Someone jumped in and reminded them one it's summer and two records shows this type heat wave occurs about every 10 years.

I shake my head with the climate change bunch. They've been trying to push with the latest heat wave.
Someone jumped in and reminded them one it's summer and two records shows this type heat wave occurs about every 10 years. and three cows fart methane
Fixed

Went out and pitched up some patio furniture last night (old stuff off marketplace.... just created more work for myself)

Driving by a house I saw 3 younger kids in the back yard... they had one of those big wooden cable spools and one kid was standing on top of it.... like he was going to log roll it down the small hill in front of him.

Oh, fond memories :lol:

Wish I could have stopped to see how it went

Resized_IMG-20220719-WA0011.jpeg

Wow found some old pics on a thumb drive. Thwo labms the sheep had. Barack and Obama.
danny2-004-jpg.1715958461

Went out and pitched up some patio furniture last night (old stuff off marketplace.... just created more work for myself)

Driving by a house I saw 3 younger kids in the back yard... they had one of those big wooden cable spools and one kid was standing on top of it.... like he was going to log roll it down the small hill in front of him.

View attachment 1715958462

Very nice :thumbsup: cool find on farketplace

Figure some power wash and deck cleaner... replace a couple of slats and screws.... nice coat of marine varnish will bring them back nicely
I agree, and we'll worth your time and effort.
A ton of work to build that set, Mikie likie :thumbsup:

Ordered a rebuild kit for my 1806 Edelbroke, it sat a little to long and it tried to drown my 360, need it running steady and smooth to fill transmission with fluid , but I have plenty to do between now and when it arrives, transmission line, and radiator hoses.. so glad I am this far and looking at much more simple to do list now :thumbsup:
Get er' done Mikee!

Get er' done Mikee!
She sounds great Mike, I put another video up, no hat on my shiny head ..:lol:
Oops, I see i have not loaded a new one yet, soon I will and you can hear her thump and steady engine liking the wake up after many years off and on an engine stand

I need a couple shades on these windows. Facing east and I can't see my screen too pretty good! :lol:

I need a couple shades on these windows. Facing east and I can't see my screen too pretty good! :lol:

Room darkening shades...does a lot to knock down the heat on the "hot" side of the house. In Arizona I replaced all the screen materials with a darkening "sun block" screen material. It helped a bunch

View attachment 1715958462
We're heading south a half hour Saturday to a furniture shop.
They make their own Adirondack style furniture.
Neighbors went recently and got a couple adirondack rockers. We're going to get two rockers and a small drink table for the patio.

Same temps year round in southern VN. Day highs of 95, nights around 77. Only difference is that it rains a lot between May and September.
I don’t mind the hot days. But the 77 at night is a bit high. Even with the heat this week we are around 70 at night. :thumbsup:

-
Back