Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to take them to my son's shop and put them on his bending machine

It's Wagon Wednesday!
wagonwednesdayXIV.jpg

Good morning :D

We're heading south a half hour Saturday to a furniture shop.
They make their own Adirondack style furniture.
Neighbors went recently and got a couple adirondack rockers. We're going to get two rockers and a small drink table for the patio.

Cool

Yeah, I have "deck height" Adirondacks on the front porch.

Morning, Been hot and humid here, well humid for around here anyway, 40%. Been 100 or better for the last couple of days, so I've just been in the house and go out when the sun goes down.

Morning, Been hot and humid here, well humid for around here anyway, 40%. Been 100 or better for the last couple of days, so I've just been in the house and go out when the sun goes down.
I do understand, same here but 82 % here, sprinkler on the metal roof does miracles, then add a 3 and a half tones ac to that and its a nice cool 78 30 percent in the shop.
So glad I jumped on a market place find two years ago, 500 for a package unit only 4 years old and its a heat pump, perfect for those cool fall and winter mornings

Thinking heavily of parting out the dart. Keeping the 440/t56. Finding a driver 1964 sport fury with any engine combo, as long as it’s Turquoise, swapping the 440/t56 in. My grandfather helped me build this 440 so the heart of the car would be with his hand in what was his favorite car.

someone tell me I’m nuts

Thinking heavily of parting out the dart. Keeping the 440/t56. Finding a driver 1964 sport fury with any engine combo, as long as it’s Turquoise, swapping the 440/t56 in. My grandfather helped me build this 440 so the heart of the car would be with his hand in what was his favorite car.

someone tell me I’m nuts

In this company of characters??? Perfectly normal

Hey @krazykuda

NASCAR Announces Chicago Street Race for 2023 Cup Series Season
The race will take place in Grant Park on July 2nd, 2023, with an IMSA support race held the day before.
Really !! Can't wait to see that, setting up cars and a pit area will sure be fun to watch.. don't they race indy cars there now ?

someone tell me I’m nuts
The Guys Nuts, grab em.......Ooooochhh !!!

I think at the speedway but not a road course.
Streets are going to be littered with tire marbles, and I can't wait to see what rubber compound they use .. hmmmmm.. I see a hot wheel sponsor jumping on this race

-
Back